GDPR

Lilla_A

Double cookie policy banner on a landingpage with iframe element from Typeform

SOLVE

Hi,

I embedded a Typeform survey on a Hubspot landingpage and now I have two Cookie policy banner on the landingpage. One on the top of the landingpage and one on the top of the Typeform survey. The two accounts are connected and our Cookie consent ist implemented for all URLs now. Does anyone had this issue or knows how to solve it?

Here is the code I just removed some url information and replaced with xxx:

<div class="typeform-widget" data-url="xxx" style="width: 100%; height: 500px;"></div> <script> (function() { var qs,js,q,s,d=document, gi=d.getElementById, ce=d.createElement, gt=d.getElementsByTagName, id="typef_orm", b="https://embed.typeform.com/"; if(!gi.call(d,id)) { js=ce.call(d,"script"); js.id=id; js.src=b+"embed.js"; q=gt.call(d,"script")[0]; q.parentNode.insertBefore(js,q) } })() </script> <div style="font-family: Sans-Serif;font-size: 12px;color: #999;opacity: 0.5; padding-top: 5px;"> powered by <a href="https://admin.typeform.com/signup?utm_campaign=xxx&utm_source=typeform.com-xxx-professional&utm_medium=typeform&utm_content=typeform-embedded-poweredbytypeform&utm_term=EN" style="color: #999" target="_blank">Typeform</a> </div>

Lilla A.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Lilla_A
Solution

SOLVE

Hi,

thank you, HubSpot Support couldn`t really help us.

We found however a solution that works for us: we excluded the iframe site url completely under the cookie banner policy settings.

Best regards.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Kim_HM
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Lilla_A , 

Unfortunately, this can't be resolved as far as I know of. I would suggest contacting HubSpot Support for this matter! 

Hope you're able to resolve this in the near future. 

Kind regards, 

Kim 

0 Upvotes
Lilla_A
Solution

SOLVE

Hi,

thank you, HubSpot Support couldn`t really help us.

We found however a solution that works for us: we excluded the iframe site url completely under the cookie banner policy settings.

Best regards.

0 Upvotes
lsmith77
Contributor

SOLVE

If you disable the cookie banner and you are still tracking, then you are not compliant. So how did you disable the tracking on the iframe?

0 Upvotes