GDPR

SBönninger
Participant

Cookie by default deactivated

Résolue

Hi Community

In my cookie pop-up when you go to settings, all cookies except the first one (required) are not actvitated by default (pls. see pictures below). How can I change this? I mean, no one goes on a website and manually activates all cookies. But without them, it doesn't make sense to use HubSport Marketing. Any solutions?

Thanks

Sandra

cookie1.JPGcookies2.JPG

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
PamCotton
Solution
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Hello @SBönninger, thank you for providing more information, I was able to check with our team that currently 

If your business has a presence in Europe, or if you store any data on contacts in the European Union (EU), you must adjust your privacy policy to comply with EU laws. The EU has mandated that member countries create laws that require websites to gain consent from end users prior to storing data on a website visitor’s computer. These regulations are designed to help your website visitors protect their privacy and determine how their behaviors online are used by others.

Under the GDPR, if a contact of yours is an EU citizen, they must be given notice that you're using cookies to track them (in a language they can understand), and they need to consent to be tracked by cookies.

HubSpot allows you to set this privacy policy, show it to your visitors, and prompt them to consent to allow cookies to comply with EU regulations.

I would like to share steps on how you can edit your cookie privacy here 

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
PamCotton
Solution

Résolue

Hello @SBönninger, thank you for providing more information, I was able to check with our team that currently 

If your business has a presence in Europe, or if you store any data on contacts in the European Union (EU), you must adjust your privacy policy to comply with EU laws. The EU has mandated that member countries create laws that require websites to gain consent from end users prior to storing data on a website visitor’s computer. These regulations are designed to help your website visitors protect their privacy and determine how their behaviors online are used by others.

Under the GDPR, if a contact of yours is an EU citizen, they must be given notice that you're using cookies to track them (in a language they can understand), and they need to consent to be tracked by cookies.

HubSpot allows you to set this privacy policy, show it to your visitors, and prompt them to consent to allow cookies to comply with EU regulations.

I would like to share steps on how you can edit your cookie privacy here 

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

SBönninger
Participant

Résolue

Thank you @PamCotton for your detailed and quick answer.
Kindly,
Sandra

0 Votes