GDPR

Alan-Wine-Fan
Stratege/Strategin | Partner
Stratege/Strategin | Partner

Classifications of Data question

lösung

Hi all, I don't have a security background or much IT experience, so please help me out here! In answering my IT owner colleague "What classification of data will reside in HubSpot?" - the answer I might assume is all of the following -- "Typically, there are four classifications for data: public, internal-only, confidential, and restricted."  I suspect the answer is quite dependent on the industry - banking vs. retail obviously have different classes of data. Is there a HubSpot guide to data security within the HubSpot platform you can point me to? Thanks all in advance.

AK
0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @Alan-Wine-Fan,

This might be the information you're looking for: HubSpot Security Program

The page contains information on application security, datacenter protections, software security and audits, vulnerability assessment and penetration testing.

As far as the question from your colleague goes, this question would have to be specified (is it referring to personal data) and it's dependent on your own use of the platform as well. Depending on what you store in HubSpot, that affects the classifications of data that reside in HubSpot.

(My reply does not constitute legal advice.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @Alan-Wine-Fan,

This might be the information you're looking for: HubSpot Security Program

The page contains information on application security, datacenter protections, software security and audits, vulnerability assessment and penetration testing.

As far as the question from your colleague goes, this question would have to be specified (is it referring to personal data) and it's dependent on your own use of the platform as well. Depending on what you store in HubSpot, that affects the classifications of data that reside in HubSpot.

(My reply does not constitute legal advice.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.