Changing Domain for Double Opt In

Kberlyc

Hi guys,

So the business I work for has 2 domains, a resources. and an info., of which the info. is our home domain.

I currently run the business blog from the resources. domain and have a subscription box beside each of my blog posts which allows users to subscribe to the business newsletter.

I wanted to make this double opt-in to coincide with the new GDPR regulations so have gone into the double opt-in feature and got the emails all set up etc. The only trouble is that now I am unable to run this feature on the pages I require, since the only pages the feature is allowing me to choose fall under the info. domain and not the resources. domain.

Is there any way that I can separate which double opt-in messages I am sending to the 2 separate domains? I would like to send a "thank you for subscribing/confirmation" to the blog subscribers and a "thank you for registering/confirmation" to the users who register on our main website.

Thanks for any help,

Kim

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @Kberlyc

To ensure that the double opt in email works as designed, there is only 1 double opt in email per portal. 

You can, however, utilize personalization tokens within the email to be more personalized.

@kframpton and @KatieSchieder do you have any suggestions on personalizing emails to make preliminary emails, such as double opt in, more personalized and engaging? 

Thank you,
Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes