GDPR

thesessions

3rd party forms and communication subscriptions (GDPR)

SOLVE

Hi all,

So I'm using a 3rd party integration provider to create new contacts in hubspot when a form is submitted by a user in formaloo.  I'm able to map all fields but one from formaloo to Hubspot including the contact property "Legal basis for processing contact's data". What I can't seem to map is the communication subscription options. I need this for GDPR purposes and I'm not sure what to do. I tried two integration providers: Zapier and Pabbly, and in both the mapping options for communication subscription aren't showing up. Does anyone have any ideas?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

I'm not sure if you can map to the subscriptions outside of using the API. What you could do, depending on your subscription level is to create a workflow post-submission. If the user submits the form with the preferences, place them in a workflow to add them to the desired subscription types.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

I'm not sure if you can map to the subscriptions outside of using the API. What you could do, depending on your subscription level is to create a workflow post-submission. If the user submits the form with the preferences, place them in a workflow to add them to the desired subscription types.