Free Email Beta

Soyboy

Love it, but one issue: some replies to my campaigns do not pop-up in my Gmail

SOLVE

After using MailChimp for the better portion of a year, the ease of use and reporting that HubSpot's email campaign software has is such an upgrade (in my opinion).

However, I have run into one issue. Replies to the sent emails in campaigns are not displaying within my Gmail account. I did some toubleshooting, and seeing that I have no filters in place and IMAP is enabled, I cannot find the issue.

Is this an error with the HubSpot software, or another unseen problem that I have?

Thank you!

Sawyer

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Shay
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi @Soyboy, quick update here, I think we may have found the culprit. I reached out to you via email to get some troubleshooting steps going and it looks like my email to you (from my regular inbox) was rejected due to your server being "unavailable or busy", see the screenshot here: 

Station.pngIt looks like the replies to the email you sent are likely working, just that your email server is unable to accept them. I hope this helps get to the bottom of it, but if there's anything else I can help with let me know. Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Shay
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi @Soyboy! Appreciate the kind words and feedback 🙂 

Not 100% sure what might be causing the reply issue you're seeing, it should work the same as an email sent from other platforms but we can definitely take a look. I'll reach out to you directly to help run a few tests to see what we can do. 

Thanks! 

Accept as Solution
0 Upvotes
Shay
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi @Soyboy, quick update here, I think we may have found the culprit. I reached out to you via email to get some troubleshooting steps going and it looks like my email to you (from my regular inbox) was rejected due to your server being "unavailable or busy", see the screenshot here: 

Station.pngIt looks like the replies to the email you sent are likely working, just that your email server is unable to accept them. I hope this helps get to the bottom of it, but if there's anything else I can help with let me know. Thanks!

0 Upvotes