Email

Highlighted
New Contributor

I have two different free accounts in Hubspot. One of those has the email BETA avaiable to use, in the other account it is locked. Why this difference? How unlock this one?
Screen Shot 2019-03-12 at 22.43.31.pngScreen Shot 2019-03-12 at 22.58.19.png

0 Upvotes
10 Replies 10
Esteemed Advisor | Platinum Partner | HubSpot Certified Trainer

Hi @arossano,

Typically when beta products are released, they aren't released to all portals at the same time. My only assumption is that HubSpot has released an email beta for free accounts in which one portal has access, the other doesn't.

I haven't heard anything about this specific feature for free accounts yet...so this is just my best guess based on what I've seen in the past.

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

HubSpot Product Team

Hi @arossano , I'd be happy to help unlock the beta in your other account, can you share the portal ID of the account that doesn't have the beta currently via email to shay@hubspot.com?

New Contributor

Hi Shay,

I'm going to really appreciate your help.

The portal ID is: 5479892

Thank you!

New Contributor

Hi Shay,

I'm going to really appreciate your help.

The portal ID is: 5479892

Thank you!

HubSpot Product Team

Apologies for the delay, @arossano, should be all set now.

New Contributor

Thank you very much Shay!

Occasional Contributor

Hi @Shay , any way I could get the Beta access on these two accounts below? Was wondering the same thing as I noticed it in a friends account. Thanks.

HubSpot Product Team

Should be all set @danielrnorris, apologies for the delay I've been out of office for the past few weeks.

New Contributor

@Shay I've been looking for this post for days. I belong to two organizations. One has the e-mail beta...and we love it. The other doesn't and we couldn't figure out why.  Is it possible to grant access to Hub ID 5975995. Either way, thanks so much. At least now I see that we weren't just 'missing something.'

HubSpot Product Team

Nope, not missing anything @Brendan_craic, ideally our releasing processes would be able to handle multiple portal users better but unfortunately they can't. You should be all set now though, let me know if you're seeing any issues with it.