CRM & Sales Hub | Fragen, Tipps & bewährte Methoden

volkand
Mitglied

Connection between Typeform and Hubspot

Hi Guys,

i connected my typeform form with my hubspot to import all the contact informations.

everything works well, but i have a field where people can upload an image of themselves.

this attachment doesnt appear in my hubspot.

the attachment is uploaded to the server of typeform where i have a link to see the attachmenet. 

is it possible to either import the attachment to hubsport or import the link to the attachmenet?

thanks in advance

best

0 Upvotes
2 Antworten
WMM_Inbound
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Partner
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Partner

Hi Volkand,

as far as i know Typeform does only sync a certain number of fields. And it appears to be that your image field is not one of them. Therefore it is not syncing  the files to HubSpot.

You might be able to connect Typeform and HubSpot via Zapier to also sync custom fields from Typeform to HubSpot.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hi @volkand,

Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, can you please share screenshots of where you are getting stuck and outlined what troubleshooting you have done so far?

I did want to share this resource as well which outlines what actions are available through the integration.

The more information, screenshots and details you can provide, the better the Community can assist!

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes