CRM & Sales Hub | Fragen, Tipps & bewährte Methoden

aiconix

Calculation Offer with a value of 0,0012 €

SOLVE

I try to write an offer where the single price is 0,0012€ and the volume is 1.000.000
The program does not display anything with below 2 digits after the comma and then does not calculate the amount.
How can I update the preferences, that this is possible?
Thank you, Eugen

1 Accepted solution
MiaSrebrnjak
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @aiconix,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! 

It's currently only possible to list unit price values with no more than two decimal digits - if the value has more than 2 decimal digits, the number is rounded up: 0,0250 EUR to 0,03 EUR for example. 

The roundup function, however, fails to process values smaller or equal to 0,004, that's why the system returns the value 0,00 in your case. 

Our product team is aware of this behaviour and is already working on a solution - you can follow this post in the Ideas forum for updates. I would like to encourage you to participate in the idea thread by upvoting and commenting on the post to bring it to our Product team's attention and provide more context. Additionally, you can check the Ideas Forum Users' Guide here

Thank you for your understanding! 

Cheers,

Mia

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
MiaSrebrnjak
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @aiconix,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! 

It's currently only possible to list unit price values with no more than two decimal digits - if the value has more than 2 decimal digits, the number is rounded up: 0,0250 EUR to 0,03 EUR for example. 

The roundup function, however, fails to process values smaller or equal to 0,004, that's why the system returns the value 0,00 in your case. 

Our product team is aware of this behaviour and is already working on a solution - you can follow this post in the Ideas forum for updates. I would like to encourage you to participate in the idea thread by upvoting and commenting on the post to bring it to our Product team's attention and provide more context. Additionally, you can check the Ideas Forum Users' Guide here

Thank you for your understanding! 

Cheers,

Mia

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes