Community-Led Events

cpieri
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

ELEVATE 2021: Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to ELEVATE! We are so excited to work with each of you this June! Let's get started by introducing ourselves. Feel free to tell us whatever you'd like but here are a few ideas to get started:

• Your name
  • Where you are located
  • What your startup is
  • What you hope to get out of ELEVATE
  • Your favorite dessert
270 Replies 270
Solarpro
Participant

Great thanks. looking forward to that 

0 Upvotes
ECaguimbal

Hi I am Emman from the Philippines. My startup is XPERTO which aims to help professional organizations thrive in the digital world. I hope that I would learn lots of relevant strategies about marketing, sales and customer service.

My favorite dessert is ice cream: choco mint, pistachio or cookies and cream flavors.

JCavness

My name is Jason Cavness.

I am located in Seattle, Wa

Our startup CavnessHR delivers HR to companies with 49 or fewer people.

We want to learn as much as we can.

Favorite dessert - anything chocolat.

KeithCobell

Hi everyone. Keith Cobell with Extollo.

Our US HQ is in the San Francisco Bay Area, but operations in Haiti.

We're launching a panelized concrete house product into the Haitian housing market and looking for ideas of how to market to both US-based and Haiti-based customers.

Favorite dessert is fruit - with a ripe, cold peach at the top of the list.

JoClarkNoww

Hi - I'm Jo Clark from Houston, TX.  Noww is streamlining and reengineering ecomm to defraud online buying.  Look forward to learning and growing via Elevate and my fave dessert is the Japanese Cheesecake at KataRobata in Houston or the gluten free brownies at GreenFork & Straw.  

Anny

Hi everyone!

I am Ann Marie from South Florida. I am a spiritual life coach, energy healer & psychic medium (medical intuitive is one gift). I assist others in discovering their current blocks & give them the tools to become a better version of themselves. My goal is to create a wellness community, a one stop place for others to come & heal/find themselves through experiencing many holistic modalities & services all over the world, virtually. (I have an international clientele)

With ELEVATE, I'd like to learn how to improve sales & marketing processes, while creating the most efficient platform to deliver services, classes & workshops. Of course  I am open to learning about anything else on the program!

Favorite dessert: Anything chocolate!

So looking forward to seeing you all! 

JKK

Hey Everyone,

Glad to e-meet you! We formed KleinHaus, LLC to relay joy, love, enrichment. We're currently focused on digital marketing, consulting, branding, and technologies. Would love to connect! kleinhausco.com

Reecer
Participant

Hey Group!

Enroll Medicare is excited to join you all. We are located in Tampa, FL / Kansas City/KS. 

We hope to *elevate* our business through inbound marketing. We currently help seniors enroll in Medicare-type plans without having to talk with an agent. 

Ice cream? 

I'm sure we and everyone else will learn a lot over the 2-day stretch... However, would love to know what your top marketing secret is? 

Over the past couple of months, we have really zoned in on our customer/client experience. What would we like that experience to be for a new visitor? What would we like the experience to be for an existing customer?

Yours?

Itohan

Hello Everyone,

My Name is Itohan Ighodaro, Founder/CEO of FitFriendMe, based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. FitFriendMe is a location-based fitness community that connects people with a Fitness accountability partner and workout activity.

We are hoping to learn more about User engagement strategy/ladder of engagement, app marketing strategies, etc; from ELEVATE.

Favorite dessert: Apple Pie & Ice cream 

Looking forward to this program and getting to meet you all! 

KLightDC
Participant

Hi there folks! I'm Kristin Light of K•Light Digital Charisma (Toronto, Canada 🍁). My new agency handles digital marketing strategy for small businesses, primarily in the events and hospitality realm (though I dabble in DTC e-commerce as well). I have over 20 years of marketing, design, and entrepreneurial experience and I absolutely LOVE working with small-but-mighty business teams.

Prior to the big shutdown last year, I co-ran an events company that managed 2 full-time and 2 contract venues in downtown Toronto. It was fast-paced, endlessly challenging and never a dull day! This marketing venture started as a pandemic pivot, but is now transitioning to be my main gig. I have a tiny team of contractors working with me, and am hoping to specialize, strategize, and visualize next steps for this company during ELEVATE.

I'm vegan, but go weak in the knees for a hot fudge sundae (non-dairy, of course!) *drool*

Dewotak
Participant

Hey all, greetings from the land of beers and chocolates!

My name is Denny and I am the cofounder of Muna.io. I am working out of Belgium and Finland

Muna is the first-of-its-kind mobile marketplace that gives users personalised offers and complete control of their privacy.

Muna empowers individuals with their data by monetizes it and make it easy to exercises their rights. Our users are privacy-aware consumers. Brands use us to market their products. Our recommendation engine matches users with offers and a dynamic data pricing algorithm prices the user data.

Muna.io is a marketplace, and we work in both on B2B sales and B2C marketing. 

From ELEVATE - I am looking to build in the triggers/processes for Attract, Engage and Delight elements into our product.

Our ambition is to build for product-led growth, both for our B2B customers and B2C users. 

Oh, nothing beat - M'sia shaved ice, ABC ice kacang. More info: https://g.co/kgs/TxHsov - I bet you did not know this one before 😉

Let's connect on: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dennywong/

Dewotak
Participant

I thought I share Muna's vision - well articulated in this TED talk - what do you think?

data

LittleLijiah
Participant

Hello everyone!

• Your name: Kearra
  • Where you are located: Virginia, USA
  • What your startup is: a children's apparel retailer (sustainable/slow fashion, e-commerce) that specializes in innovative designs that make parenting easier. 
  • What you hope to get out of ELEVATE: attracting a customer base, digital strategy, building a foundation for fundability, creating a pitch deck, standing out in an oversaturated market, marketing and CRM
  • Your favorite dessert: strawberry cheesecake
vbajraktarov
Participant

My name is Vladimir and I run MED-REP Group.

We are located in Strumica, Macedonia. But, we hope to internationalize very soon.

We created MED-REP: The first SaaS unifying medical marketing platform that connects pharma companies with Healthcare Professionals incentivizing collaboration across the entire value chain.

With ELEVATE we expect to learn more about inbound marketing tricks. Tips for attracting more customer leads (C-Level Pharma executives). Meet new friends. Maybe meet investors, franchisees... who knows.

Have you heard about BAKLAVA? You should try it; it will be your favorite desert too.

hugo_di_stefano
Participant

• Your name: Hugo Di Stefano
  • Where you are located: Barcelona, Spain.
  • What your startup is: Digital services ecosystem that helps SMEs deal with taxes and migrate to a digital environment
  • What you hope to get out of ELEVATE: Learn from the best in the industry and take advantage of HS services. 
  • Your favorite dessert: Fruit.
WBenz
Participant

• Bill Benz
  • Phillipsburg, NJ
  • Carnegie Agency
  • I hope ELEVATE can share practical ideas to expand my business. 
  • Chocolate Creme Brulee
IgnacioOrihuela
Participant

• Your name: Ignacio
  • Where you are located: Barcelona, Spain
  • What your startup is: Digital services ecosystem that helps SMEs deal with taxes and migrate to a digital environment
  • What you hope to get out of ELEVATE:Learn from the best in the industry and take advantage of HS services. 
  • Your favorite dessert: Tres leches
MWallwey

Hey, all! I’m Marjorie Wallwey, founder of Just Plain Smart Ideas, LLC, based in the suburbs of Denver, CO. Our first product is The ScoopSolution(R), a patented self-adhesive scoop holder for use with powdered food and nutrition products. It sticks in the underside of your container lid and holds your scoop by the bowl. No more digging for your scoop. No more powder on your fingers or under your nails. And no more transferring powder across containers. We hope to learn about driving traffic and conversions for our product. Favorite dessert is tiramisu with a decaf dry cappuccino.
MBarrera

Hi all!

I'm Mauricio Barrera Co-founder at iZi. We are a startup located in Bolivia in South America with a branch in Spain that offers Small and Medium Enterprises an intuitive management app. We hope to optimize our Marketing and Sales processes by learning from the experience of companies that have already walked this road.

FACTR

Hello Everyone,

This is Krishnakant Patidat from  FACTR.

We are an education technology startup based in Bangalore India.

We are a personalized assessment & performance improvement platform for educators and learners. We work together with Institutes and Schools.

Excited to learn from this wonderful community and experts. I will look forward to work with some of you. 

factr-logo-small-white.png

factr.in

Humber
Participant

Hello, I'm Humberto, founder of abierTTo (www.abiertto.com) . We are a social entrepreneurship startup located in Mexico (in the state of Yucatan), focused in helping the largest segment of the economy with the least support ... yep, Microbusiness (across LATAM)! We want to minimize the well known (but terrible) statistic of mortality rate by facilitating their migration into digital sales (or a "hybrid model"). Lead by an app and a combination of tools (including digital payments, marketing and consulting), we want to help any person who wants to try their idea or grow their "neighborhood business" into the new digital era, with no investment or geeky knowledge, just your phone, internet connection and a lot of good vibe! We are a growing community of like minded people supporting the "neighborhood economies" wherever we operate.

We look forward to learn from Elevate the best way to implement a combination of: fly wheel (or sales funnel as it was known before), email campaigns, and retargeting.

My favourite dessert is "Arroz con Leche", and the close runner up... carrot cake!