Community-Led Events

cpieri
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

ELEVATE 2021: Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to ELEVATE! We are so excited to work with each of you this June! Let's get started by introducing ourselves. Feel free to tell us whatever you'd like but here are a few ideas to get started:

• Your name
  • Where you are located
  • What your startup is
  • What you hope to get out of ELEVATE
  • Your favorite dessert
270 Replies 270
biplob-oametrix

Hello Everyone, 

I am Biplob Kamrujjaman, founder of OaMetrix (www.oametrix.io). OaMetrix is a SaaS platform that helps publishers and universities manage their Open Access Publishing deals and Author Article Processing charge. 

We are located in South East of England, United Kingdom. I am looking forward to participating in Elevate sessions and hoping to learn how I can effectively run my marketing programs. 

My favourite dessert is tarte aux fruits. 

Biplob

AdNIKA
Participant | Elite Partner
Participant | Elite Partner

Hi all,

I am Ehsan from Stockholm. My startup is a Growth Marketing Agency and I hope to learn more about how to build my growth engine much better.  My favorite dessert is Tiramisu. 

SNjoki
Participant

Hello everybody, My name is Salome Njoki. I am located in Nairobi, Kenya, and work for this startup Kwara. I am excited to listen to the marketing and growth material as well as sales. Very excited about this opportunity. The verdict is hanging on my favourite dessert but at gunpoint, I would say a well made Tiramisu works wonders.

missuharti

Hi, hope everyone's well wherever you are!

My name is Suharti and am based in sunny Singapore. We're launching a performance energy drink powered by adaptogens called Good Conduct end of August 2021. The goal is to provide an alternative beverage that is catered to enhance daily life, mental and physical health. I hope to get as many takeaways from the established mentors and sharing especially on how to turn customer research into growth.

My favorite dessert just like everyone else, ice cream - chocolate chip cookie dough specifically 😉

topoandcollab
Participant

Hi there! I am Karla of Topo & Collab — helping SMEs evolve and adapt to the constantly changing digital landscape through design-led digital marketing.

Thanks, Seedcamp and Hubspot, for The Growth Accelerator Session!

Indeed, we are all a work in progress! See you virtually, and stay safe!

My favorite dessert is coffee crumble ice cream.

GeorgeMJacob

Hey Everyone!

I am on a mission to make AI easier for any business to use via UnifiedAI.
This means we make it as simple as plugging it into your existing process to get up and running!

I'm always up for a quick chat anytime about anything related to AI, business automation & workflows.

Rajnish_SRK

Hi,

I am, Rajnish, Founder at SRK Online, based in Dubai, UAE. 

Our company is working to support Small and Medium Business & Startups in the E-Commerce industry, by offering solutions catered to individual business needs. We also provide end-to-end solution for businesses looking to grow their business online, through Digital Marketing and Social media channels.

Having been a Sales & Mktg professional with over 25+ yrs experience in India & MEA region, I also mentor many young startups in Dubai to help them achieve their dreams.

We recently launched PHOTOPLAN8 - UAE's 1 st On Demand Photography Booking platform, which curates and lists services of Content creators (Photographer/Videographers & more) and allows SMB/Brands & Agencies to hire them directly for their projects. 

I am a Photographer by passion, a tech geek who loves playing football (or watching from a couch). A father to 2 kids, and a foodie, trying to go vegetarian. I am looking forward to collaborating and networking with the Hubspot community.

Cheers

Rajnish

Ankesh49
Participant

Hello community, looking forward to the sessions tomorrow!

Name: Ankesh Sinha
Startup: PrudentAutolytics, one-stop intelligent automation, hyper-automation, and data analytics service provider that fast-tracks better business outcomes for our clients.
With ELEVATE: We would like to learn how to improve our sales and marketing processes and increase our reach to more clients.
Favorite dessert: Rasgulla!

gsharma2000

Hi,

This is Giri Sharma from Delhi, India.  We provide Manpower and recruitment services to various industries.  Currently contemplating venturing into new exciting business opportunities.  Hope to see new business ideas here and connect with like-minded people.  Dessert: I like sweets, there are plenty of them. 😂

Looking forward to connect with wonderful people out there and having a mutually beneficial business relationships.

RelevantMegan
Participant

Hey hey! I am Megan - I am Scottish but live down in Western Australia now. 
I am a personal brand strategist - basically marketing people rather than companies. I love it, my clients are awesome and have such incredible stories worth sharing. I help them get clear on their why, their messaging and strategies to get noticed but their target audiences. 

Fav dessert is anything MATCHA - yum!!

I am hoping to learn a thing or two from the epic crew at Hubspot - it will be replays for me down here in Oz but looking forward to it. 

JRoeder
Participant

Hi Megan, would like to connect with you!  judy@urbancottagelandscapes.com

0 Upvotes
MSöderman

Hi everyone,

I am Madeleine from Bizzcoo.

We´re located in Sweden, Stockholm and we help consultant companies and networks to digitalize their day-to-day work so they can spend more time with their customers and have control of their business.

My favourite dessert is chocolate mudcake - yammy!

Nice to meet you all! 

ayadav9

Hello Everyone, this is Ashok from Pune, India.

• We are building TimeApp to helps healthcare professionals to efficiently manage thier clinic and grow practice.
  • With ELEVATE, we want to learn how to stand out from others and continuosly delight our customers for long term success.
  • Gulabjamun is my favorite dessert.

Thank You for such great learning opportunity.

Lynnmikolajczak

Hi Everybody!
I'm Lynn Mikolajczak.

I live in Belgium.
I have a fashion agency specialized in work fashion.

We aim to make work fashion for professional women more visible and accessible via content marketing, PR and sales.

Soon we launch an online shopping platform as an extra service for our fashion brands. 

I always want to learn more and help our clients better, so that's why I am here. 

After a meal, you can always make me happy with tea and a biscuit. 

Dewotak
Participant

Nice to e-meet you here Lynn!

Good job with your agency and look forward to seeing your e-store launch!

Best, 

Denny

Prashanth_rao

Hi, I am Prashanth, Co-founder of Wozart.

We are based our Hyderabad, India and are building connected devices that enhance and simplify everyday human life at homes and offices. With ELEVATE, we would like to learn how to improve our sales and marketing processes and reach more people.

Looking forward to learning from you all! 

KGunderson
Participant

Hello! I'm Katherine from Grand Bequest (www.GrandBequest.co.uk), a property technology start-up based in Edinburgh, Scotland building a Saas-enabled Marketplace to help communities save vacant buildings.

Looking forward to learning more about how to integrate HubSpot into our operations to get as much engagement within our communities and partners networks. Download our App and post a building that should be saved from your communities and tell us what you think the building should become! Katherine 🙂 

KinJoy
Participant

Hello, Hello 😃

I'm Kinshasa 👋 waving from Atlanta, Georgia🍑. I'm the founder of www.KinJoy.org, a startup focused on sparking joy through unique events that combine crafts, mindfulness and self-care. Through ELEVATE, I hope to gain ideas on how to authentically connect with my customers and grow my start up. 

As for my favorite dessert..🤔..I don't think I can pick just one.

I love the classics; peach cobbler, strawberry cheesecake and apple pie! (Don't forget the vanilla ice cream)  

Chandru

Hi

I am Chandra Kumar, Founder & CEO of WiselyWise an AI EdTech from Singapore. We impact 100+ schools and colleges with a reach of 15000 students through our AI Courses.  Our AI Education Platform is at WiseCentral . 

We are keen to know about Growth in Startups and would love to learn about it in ELEVATE. 

Dessert is Icecream all flavors.

Solarpro
Participant

My name is Nyasha Chasakara ex investment banker turned entreprenuer. I am based in Africa, Zimbabwe. My startup is Solarpro Zimbabwe. Everyone deserves a clean, affordable and reliable energy. At Solarpro we are simplifying the process of renewable energy adoption. At ELEVATE i hope connect with liked minded entrepreneurs and learn about how we can accelerate the adoption of renewable energy solutions in Africa. Apple crumble with fresh cream any day!  

EAlali
Contributor

Hey @Solarpro. Sound like a great project and quite a departure from investment banking. 

I've been looking at whether we should set up in Africa for another venture. Zimbabwe was one of the options. It would be great to pick you brains about it and also to discuss how to use Solar energy as part of it. 

Feel free to connect