Community-Led Events

cpieri
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

ELEVATE 2021: Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to ELEVATE! We are so excited to work with each of you this June! Let's get started by introducing ourselves. Feel free to tell us whatever you'd like but here are a few ideas to get started:

• Your name
  • Where you are located
  • What your startup is
  • What you hope to get out of ELEVATE
  • Your favorite dessert
270 Replies 270
Emanuel
Participant

Hey Everyone! 👋

I am Emanuel from Austria 🇦🇹

Co-founder and CEO of Mesg.ai based out of London 🇬🇧

Mesg.ai dynamically generates entire sales emails, fully automated through buy triggers and achieving high conversion through persona-optimised messaging.   

My goal for Elevate is to learn how to build a successful inbound lead engine. 

In Austria we have plenty of excellent dessert options - I'd go for "Apfelstrudel"!

Talk soon!

CharlotteCramer

I'm Charlotte, Head of Marketing at Coa, your gym for mental health 💪🧠

• I'm from the UK 🇬🇧 and currently live in sunny Los Angeles via SF, Egypt, & Mexico. 
  • I hope to meet people who can be a support in this startup rollercoaster journey and learn how to level-up as a startup marketeer.
  • My fave dessert is cherry pie 🍒🥧 

Copy of Launch Assets.jpg

MSelden
Participant

Hello everyone! My name is Monica Selden and I am the owner of Selden Cafe, an online coffee company that specializes in Colombian coffee.  We offer our products in ground, whole bean and in K-cups.  We are based in the United States and Colombia.  With ELEVATE, we would like to learn how to boost our sales and improve our marketing processes to help our brand awareness. 

ksenia_modulize
Participant

👋Hi, I am Ksenia from Modulize

🇳🇴We are an Oslo-based SAAS start-up.

🤖Our team is working on software that finally unlocks the true potential of prefabrication and modular construction.

🏗️Our mission is to build a world where #construction is faster, cheaper, and greener, all without sacrificing quality or character.

🎓With the help of ELEVATE, we hope to improve our marketing strategy and pump skills in inbound activities. 

🍰Favorite dessert: Pavlova cake 

🌍Check our LinkedIn profile here! 

🤝We are excited to meet all of you! 

EAlali
Contributor

@ksenia_modulize This looks great! We're in a similar space, focusing on sustainable washers and gaskets for plumbing and home improvement projects. Gasqet.com is the maker of the Everlasting washer which is offered through a new e-commerce and Industry 4.0 manufacturing platform. Great to connect

jmayaher
Participant

Good afternoon ELEVATE community, 

My name is Juan Maya Hernandez, I am university student at UCLA in Los Angeles, CA. I am the founder of PREPARE, we bridge the gap between undocumented students and employers. We help undocumented students prepare for the job market, find their first dream job and connect with employers. We help employers provide more opportunities for undocumented students, learn how to hire them, and recruit undocumented talent. At ELEVATE, I hope to connect with like minded individuals and learn as much as I can on how to move my venture forward. My favorite dessert is mexican shaved ice called "raspado"! Let's connect on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/juanmayahernandez/! 

AMConsulting

Hello Community! My name is Agueda, located in the Dominican Republic, where I have started up a career services business at www.amconsultingdr.com. Follow me!

With ELEVATE I hope to learn the most updated skills in the sales/marketing environment, plus getting to know everyone in this community! My favorite dessert will always be ice cream, especially peanut butter flavor!

StephanieCurcio

Hello everyone! Super excited to be here and meet all of you in a couple of weeks. 

My name is Stephanie Curcio (https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephanie-curcio-10479862/) - I'm the co-founder of Legalicity, we're creators of NLPatent - a patent search platform. I'm also an intellectual property lawyer, and happy to geek out about IP with the startup community.

We're based in Toronto, Canada but most of our customers are in the US.

We're really getting into the explosive growth stage so I'm looking forward to learning as much as possible about sales/marketing through this program.

To be honest, I am not a huge dessert fan - does cheese count? 🙂 

0 Upvotes
Bnatavio
Participant

Thank you so much, Carl! Talk soon

0 Upvotes
LHill1
Member | Diamond Partner
Member | Diamond Partner

My name is Laura Hill. I'm from Oklahoma City, OK. I just started with an amazing agency, and I'd like to learn more tips on HubSpot to increase clients' awareness and build/reach target audience. Also, I like just about ANYTHING that's sweet!

0 Upvotes
ELegerius
Participant

Hi, I'm Erik from Precisely. 

Operating from Sweden, Precisely is a contract lifecycle management platform that reduces contract turnaround times by up to 80%, all while ensuring compliance and control. Some benefits include that Legal are able to set pre-approved guidelines, Sales are able to close deals faster, people without legal knowledge are able to draft fully compliant contracts, and much more. More info can be found on our website: https://precisely.se/

We're currently in an aggressive expansion phase and we're hoping to learn about scaling a B2B SaaS company internationally and improving our inbound/sales activities and collaboration. 

Trying to stay away from the desserts 😉

0 Upvotes
GenoFAB
Participant

Jean Peccoud from Fort Collins, Colorado. 

GenoFAB is a B2B SaaS product to help people running laboratories manage their data and workflows. 

At ELEVATE are we interested in better understanding how to use HS to automate our sales process by connecting HS and our user's activities in the app. 

Also need guidance on what is the most impactful application of HS considering that we are a small team with limited resources. 

JaanMakhijani
Participant

Hi everyone!

I'm Jaan from e.pop AI, we are a digital receipts mobile app company based out of New York City (Though our team is international 🌍)

We're hoping to improve our digital marketing stategy  to increase our reach as well as to connect with the HubSpot startup community!

Favourite Dessert: N.Y style cheesecake 🍰

carlsoncraig
Participant

Hello everyone - its a pleasure to be a part of ELEVATE with you all.

I am Craig Carlson from Austin TX.   We are CSS Worldwide (www.cssww.io) a workplace safety analytics company that uses sensing technology to anonomously capture incidents before they become costly accidents. 

We are here to learn how to better utilize Hubspot and improve our sales and marketing processes. 

Its hard to have a favorite dessert when there so many good ones out there - homeade ice cream and pies would be at the top of the list though

@cpieri wrote:

Welcome to ELEVATE! We are so excited to work with each of you this June! Let's get started by introducing ourselves. Feel free to tell us whatever you'd like but here are a few ideas to get started:

• Your name
  • Where you are located
  • What your startup is
  • What you hope to get out of ELEVATE
  • Your favorite dessert

EAlali
Contributor

Hey, 

My name is Ethar. CEO of Axelisys, here in Manchester, UK. We are disrupting the plumbing manufacturing sector using our new, AI powered, decentralised factory located at the point of purchase. 

I'm pleased introduce Gasqet.com Maker of the everlasting seal. The sustainable rubber washer that lasts as long your house does!

I am looking forward to strengthening our marketing and sales function and learning how to market and sell on the HubSpot platform. 

Want to know more? Including that favourite dessert, feel free to connect!

Looking forward to meeting up and networking with everyone in the cohort. 

All the best!

aliciahunt

Hello! I'm Alicia from Koan, a seed-stage B2B Saas company that helps organizations manage goals and status reporting. We have an office in Portland, OR but we have folks distributed across the US. I'm excited to join the ELEVATE community and learn from others! We recently shifted to a product-led growth strategy, so looking to bounce ideas off of others with similar strategies.  

CeliaBugniot

Hello Hubspot community!

My name is Célia, I am Head of Business at Veesual AI.

We are a French startup developing virtual try-on and image personalization technologies for fashion brands.

At Elevate I am looking for tips to accelerate our go to market, lead acquisition and conversion.

My favourite dessert is caramel cream and I am looking forward to meeting you!

All the best,

Célia

Chris_Cringle
Participant

Hello everyone,

I'm Chris from Kapow Network based in London. We are a hyper-local publisher that uses technology to solve many problems in the community. We're currently using our network of community screens and local app called SavviVille to help businesses get on their feet following Covid. 

We like to punch above our wieght in terms of marketing and would like to keep learning new tricks and techniques. We are also looking for help in scaling up our business model. 

My favourite dessert has to be a cheese board. Is there any other choice? 🧀🥖

0 Upvotes
Nina25
Participant

Hi everyone, my name is Nina. 

Our Start-up iFactory3D  is located in Germany. We produce belt-3D printers which enable serial production or printing with infinitive length.

Chocolate Fondue 

0 Upvotes
Rolf_PLTFRM

Hi Everyone,

Really looking forward to meeting you all! I'm Rolf, 1 of 3 founders of PLTFRM from Utrecht, in the Netherlands. We are a B2B market vertical network that creates, contracts and actively manages IT managed service ecosystems. Using our PLTFRM, SMB, SME and public organisations can very easily collaborate with a lot of smaller specialized IT providers, which wasn't possible before. This means innovative, sustainable, flexible and local IT providers get the chance they deserve.

At ELEVATE i'd like to meet new people, take an inspiring break from day to day business and learn about best practices that can help us democratize great IT solutions faster. 

Another way to clear my head is to cook, so it has to be homemade tiramisu. 

0 Upvotes
OliLittlejohn

Hi folks, I'm Oli and I'm founder of getsets.co - a tool that turns a Slack workspace into a community.

• I'm based in Edinburgh in Scotland.
  • I'm beginning to onboard my first customers for Sets - I'm at the stage where I'd like to start putting some rigour behind how I do things, particularly in terms of product feedback and managing a marketing funnel. I'm also just keen to connect with early stage bootstrapped founders to hear how they're doing it!
  • Hard to pick a favourite dessert - they're all so good. But during lockdown I've definitely fallen in love with Ben and Jerry's plant based peanut butter and cookies.

Looking forward to getting to know you all 

0 Upvotes