Email Marketing Tool

MT

Sending Dynamic Links (Individual Survey Links)

SOLVE

I am using SurveyGizmo to create a survey and send unique links to each user. In the past I used Mail Chimp for this function and I could create a button linked to a merge code. I would like to upload a list with Email, Survey Link, and Customer ID. Then the campaign would have typical language about clicking the button below to begin the survey. The Survey Link would be unique based on the customer's email. So far I have only been able to find ways to include static links. Hubspot Customer Service hasn't found a good solution to my use case. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @MT I've done some research and found that a HubSpot/SurveyGizmo integration is possible with Zapier.

Zapier uses triggers and actions to automate work between HubSpot and other apps. A trigger is an event that happens in one app and an action is the event that Zapier automatically performs in another app. 

Here you'll find information on how the integration functions and how you can set it up with Zapier: https://zapier.com/zapbook/hubspot/surveygizmo/

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @MT are you open to the option of chaning your survey provider? The HubSpot Marketing platform does have a featured integration with SurveyMonkey that is both built and supported by HubSpot - check it out here.

0 Upvotes
MT

SOLVE

Unfortunatly I'm using a different survey software called SurveyGizmo. Is there an integration with SurveyGizmo?

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @MT I've done some research and found that a HubSpot/SurveyGizmo integration is possible with Zapier.

Zapier uses triggers and actions to automate work between HubSpot and other apps. A trigger is an event that happens in one app and an action is the event that Zapier automatically performs in another app. 

Here you'll find information on how the integration functions and how you can set it up with Zapier: https://zapier.com/zapbook/hubspot/surveygizmo/

0 Upvotes