Email Marketing Tool

robertjohns

Do RSS emails show up in top emails?

SOLVE

I have an RSS email scheduled for every morning that pulls from new blog posts on our site. It doesn't seem like these emails are included in my "Top Emails".

Is this normal? Are RSS emails not included?

1 Accepted solution
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

@robertjohns it's definitely something that we've heard come up. I haven't heard of any concrete plans to change this in the near future, but it certainly would not hurt to post about it on our Ideas board here in the community, to let the team know about your own use case! Our developers always like hearing feedback on concrete ways in which to improve the software. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
MayPascaud
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @robertjohns, great question. Currently, the email statistics on your Marketing Dashboard do not include automated emails, and RSS emails are included in this category, so it is expected that your RSS emails would not appear under the "Top Emails" widget on your dashboard. You can read more about email dashboard analytics here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/sources-user-guide-v2/understanding-dashboard-metrics#emails

All the best,

May

0 Upvotes
robertjohns

SOLVE

Got it. Is this a "known issue" with a fix in the works? Or will this always be the case for RSS emails?

0 Upvotes
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

@robertjohns it's definitely something that we've heard come up. I haven't heard of any concrete plans to change this in the near future, but it certainly would not hurt to post about it on our Ideas board here in the community, to let the team know about your own use case! Our developers always like hearing feedback on concrete ways in which to improve the software.