Email marketing

WRojas
参加者

Send email template to company

解決

Hello,

I created a workflow that will send an email the comapny owner when one of the properties changes, but I am trying to send a customized email using one the email templates which incudes a HTML module.

The problem is that it appears company owners can be only sent internal messages/emails, which don't seem to accept any custom modules; when trying to use an external email I can not set the recipient -- it will be a contact.

How do I do that?

Thanks,

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @WRojas,

This might be a limitation of custom objects then. If the UI option isn't available, then I'd recommend using the internal notification instead of email. Is that an option for you?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
6件の返信
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @WRojas,

This might be a limitation of custom objects then. If the UI option isn't available, then I'd recommend using the internal notification instead of email. Is that an option for you?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 いいね!
WRojas
参加者

解決

Hi @karstenkoehler ,

Ideally Id like to send the company owner all the custom objects that have been associated with the company, but if this is a hubSpot limitation i guess Ill have to figure something out.

Thanks for your help,

WRojas
参加者

解決

Hi @karstenkoehler ,

I found that the "send internal marketing" option is only available on workflows for contacts; in ny case the workflow triggers when an custom object is associated to company (that parts seems to wotk with no issues): do you have any ideas as to how to acomplish this? i thought about kicking off another contact workflow, but that implies that Ill have to create a "fake" contact to match each user.

Thanks,

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @WRojas,

The trial might indeed be the reason why you don't have all these options. There isn't a higher tier than enterprise, so it should show up. You could talk with your sales representative to confirm.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

WRojas
参加者

解決

Hello @karstenkoehler,

Thanks for your answer, but I dont have that option; for internal communication I only have the following:

WRojas_0-1619102508967.png

Note that although my company has an enterprise license im working on a free trial account I created to start playing with all these features --  not sure if this has something to do with not being able to see the option you see?

Thanks,

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @WRojas,

Among the workflow actions in the right sidebar, you should have two options:

karstenkoehler_0-1619101018882.png

The first is a plain text email in a HubSpot notification template. The second lets you pick any email that you have saved for automation. Your email with a HTML module should also show up here if it was saved for automation before. Can you double check?

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler