Outlook Sales Extension

timcooper123

trouble with outlook 365 integration on OS X - says add-in

SOLVE

You can’t open the application “setup.exe” because Microsoft Windows applications are not supported on OS X.

i get this message ......

Does anyone know how to resolve .... how important is the add-in 

Thanks Tim 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @timcooper123

HubSpot Sales does not support Outlook versions on mac, unfortunately. Full details here.

Two key functions of the plugin are: 

• Logging outgoing emails in the CRM - this can be achieved by using the BCC address
  • Tracking emails with a tracking pixel - no workaround for this without the plugin I don't think

Other functions relate the advanced features of HubSpot Sales Pro - templates, documents, etc. These will not be missed unless you are going for full HubSpot Sales Pro adoption.

Hope that helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @timcooper123

HubSpot Sales does not support Outlook versions on mac, unfortunately. Full details here.

Two key functions of the plugin are: 

• Logging outgoing emails in the CRM - this can be achieved by using the BCC address
  • Tracking emails with a tracking pixel - no workaround for this without the plugin I don't think

Other functions relate the advanced features of HubSpot Sales Pro - templates, documents, etc. These will not be missed unless you are going for full HubSpot Sales Pro adoption.

Hope that helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Upvotes