Email Marketing Tool

creativepayal17

send emails automatically

SOLVE

Hi I have a hubspot from with 1 drop down where i have 3 options  suppose

1. Purchase

2. Sales

3. customers

once the user will fill the form and select any 1 option from thedrop down I want to send particular email with automation to that contact and this will be happened for each user who will fill the form and select the option from the drop down and add email details... 

How I can achieve this in  hubspot ?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @creativepayal17

There are a number of ways to achieve this, i.e.:

1. A single workflow, triggered when the propterty is populated, with if/then branches that control which value results in which email send
  2. Multiple simple workflows that are triggered by the property having one of the specific values
  3. One of the above but triggered by a different condition, a form submission for example

Each one will give you slightly different controls, goals and measurement so the right one will hopefully present itself as you start to build something out. 

Let me know if you need any more help.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
Phil_Vallender

SOLVE

Hi @creativepayal17

You would need the workflows feature of Marketing Hub Pro - do you have that?

0 Upvotes
creativepayal17

SOLVE

yes I have the access of work flow but how it will work ... do i need to create separete workflow for each option in the drop down or only one workflow will work which will send the separate emails as per the  selection of the drop down

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @creativepayal17

There are a number of ways to achieve this, i.e.:

1. A single workflow, triggered when the propterty is populated, with if/then branches that control which value results in which email send
  2. Multiple simple workflows that are triggered by the property having one of the specific values
  3. One of the above but triggered by a different condition, a form submission for example

Each one will give you slightly different controls, goals and measurement so the right one will hopefully present itself as you start to build something out. 

Let me know if you need any more help.

creativepayal17

SOLVE

it means I need to create the 3 different workflows for each 3 options in drop down to send the different emails to them right ? We can not control with a single workflow 

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender

SOLVE

Hi @creativepayal17

You can use one workflow, with mutliple if/then branches that check the value in the property, i.e.:

• If value = purchase then send email 1, if not:
  • If value = sales then send email 3, if not

Hope this helps.

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender

SOLVE

Hi @creativepayal17 

Did my reply help you resolve this? If so, please mark your question as solved.

0 Upvotes
rachaelshaw7
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi Everyone,

While working on workflows you may find you need to redo the same branches over and over again. An idea to solve this seems to be in planning.

It asks for branches to be reconnected to the main branch once an exception is dealt with - in most cases this would negate the need to clone branches over and over again - since this feature is in planning you could vote and request the branches connect to any section not just the main branch

Vote here:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/IF-branches-reconnection/idi-p/11322

Rachael

0 Upvotes