Email Marketing

PHarmony
Mitglied

Which is the Best Email Marketing Software?

Hello Group! How are you? I hope everybody is well. I have a question. Which Email Marketing Software would you suggest for someone that needs the best email marketing service as well as great designs for landing pages? 

So far I have signed up with Get Response. I am testing this software out now.

Thank you in advance.

8 Antworten
SohaS
Mitglied

Hey, I think Mailchimp is great 🙂 any other email marketing software suggestions?

danmoyle
Koryphäe | Elite Partner
Koryphäe | Elite Partner

Thanks for the tag @kvlschaefer 😊

Hi @PHarmony. Welcome to HubSpot Community! I like Kristen's blog article that lists a bunch of options. Yes it's true you have a lot of choices for email marketing software. I've used several, and sometimes still use them when volunteering with nonprofits - they use a lot of various tools.

It may come as no shock here, but as a HubSpot user since 2010 and #HubSpotAdvocate, I'm going to suggest HubSpot. Especially because you're asking about connecting your email marketing to landing pages, I think keeping as much as you can in a robust system that's still easy to use -- HubSpot -- is your best bet. 

Just my thoughts from an everyday user. 🙌

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
PHarmony
Mitglied

Hello Dan, nice to meet you.

I have chosen to sign up with HubSpot for my business. I now understand that HubSpot is considered a "CRM". I am still learning exactly what a CRM is. From what I think I've learned lol, a CRM is what I would use as a company to keep up with multiple departments within their business, all in one place.? Is that the correct definition for CRM? 

Also, would you suggest that I use CRM for my clients email marketing. Or, should I just use a regular Email Marketing Software like Aweber that is not a CRM?

Thank you again for your response. 

Best, Kia

danmoyle
Koryphäe | Elite Partner
Koryphäe | Elite Partner

Love these questions Kia! 

To me, a CRM is a strategy and system that helps you manage contact relationships. You're managing communications (1:1 emails, marketing emails, phone calls, meetings) in one collaborative database to help your busness grow while focusing on efficient and human communications. It helps you store data about your contacts and follow along on their buyer's journey. 

HubSpot started off as a marketing software with email marketing, content management (CMS) like blogs, and marekting conversion paths like landing pages and such. 

So it's a lot of things. It does help different departments (marketing, sales, customer service/success) communicate in a collaborative manner, for sure. When you're emailing a contact or taking meeting notes, others can see the information so they aren't asking the same questions of the person every time. It's great. 

And yes, in all of that, HubSpot also has email marketing tools that help you set up lead nurturing email workflows, conversion paths, and more. 

Hope thast helps! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
kvlschaefer
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hi @PHarmony,

Welcome and thanks for reaching out to the Email Marketing Study Group! 🙂 

I wanted to share this post from the HubSpot Blog regarding the Top 19 Best Marketing Email Services in 2023

I also wanted to add our community members to this conversation to see if they have insight.

Hi @danmoyle@franksteiner79@JenBergren - Do you have any recommendations for @PHarmony?

Thank you! 

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
EEverett
Mitglied

@kvlschaefer wrote:

Hi @PHarmony,

Welcome and thanks for reaching out to the Email Marketing Study Group! 🙂 

I wanted to share this post from the HubSpot Blog regarding the Top 19 Best Marketing Email Services in 2023 eduk8u  

I also wanted to add our community members to this conversation to see if they have insight.

Hi @danmoyle@franksteiner79@JenBergren - Do you have any recommendations for @PHarmony?

Thank you! 

Best,

Kristen

Thanks for sahring best marketing email service list. I hope it will be beneficial for us. I was also wondering it from recent days.

0 Upvotes
JenBergren
Ratgeber/-in

Thanks for the tag @kvlschaefer ! I see @danmoyle has excellent answers above,  +1 to using HubSpot for as much as possible instead of lots of separate tools you'll have to integrate @PHarmony.

All of HubSpot's tools sit on top of the CRM and use the CRM as the engine, if that is a helpful way to look at it. I'm not sure what level of HubSpot or Hubs you are using, but even the free version has a lot of different tools you can utilize, including email marketing.

You can see all the tools included in your level here:
https://legal.hubspot.com/hubspot-product-and-services-catalog

Hover over the dotted orange checkmark to see any limitations.Screenshot 2023-03-20 at 2.18.24 PM.png

Thanks!
Jen Bergren
Human-Centered Operations Leader, HubSpot SuperFan, Instructional Design and Lifelong Learning Advocate
Connect with me on Linkedin
PHarmony
Mitglied

Thank you so much for replying to my questions and referring that article to me. I am reading the article now and it is really helpful. Thanks again.

Best, Kia