Email Marketing Tool

pina
Contributor

What time will my daily blog subscription email be sent?

SOLVE

Hello, we're looking to enable daily blog notification emails to those that have subscribed to our blog. Once we enable this, what time will the email be sent out? 

Or is that up to us to decide/control? If so, how do we specify what time we want the email sent?

Thanks!

Pina

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

Hey @pina - great question!

If you are using the Instant Blog Notification email subscribers will receive an email of your latest post as soon as you publish it. There is a 15-minute "grace period" prior to notifications actually being sent, so if you decide to unpublish a post during this period, the notification emails will not be sent.

For Daily, Weekly and Monthly blog notification emails you can set the day and time of the email. To do this, navigate to the email template, and in the email editor select 'Schedule' from here you can choose the day/time.

I hope this helps!

Screen Shot 2016-11-25 at 11.01.00 AM.png

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

Hey @pina - great question!

If you are using the Instant Blog Notification email subscribers will receive an email of your latest post as soon as you publish it. There is a 15-minute "grace period" prior to notifications actually being sent, so if you decide to unpublish a post during this period, the notification emails will not be sent.

For Daily, Weekly and Monthly blog notification emails you can set the day and time of the email. To do this, navigate to the email template, and in the email editor select 'Schedule' from here you can choose the day/time.

I hope this helps!

Screen Shot 2016-11-25 at 11.01.00 AM.png

0 Upvotes
pina
Contributor

SOLVE

This is great information. Thank you!

0 Upvotes