Email Marketing

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

What's an example of a lead nurturing campaign in action?

Lead nurturing is the process of building relationships with your prospects with the goal of earning their business when they’re ready. But remember, marketing automation isn’t a “set it and forget it” shortcut to more revenue. It’s an opportunity to scale the way you communicate with your potential customers, as long as you send emails that add value, not ask for it.

Keeping this in mind, what's an effective example of marketing automation in action? This can be an email series you've created or an email series that you've experienced from a company you engage with.

*To learn more about this, check out the Developing Relationships With Lead Nurturing lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

310 Replies 310
CHaralambou

I'm new to this but I get emails from Home Depot every day that tell me the "Deal of the day," I can't help but click. Everyone loves a deal, especially if you are a newer homeowner. I then get follow up emails about the items I looked at or left in my cart. This feels like an example.

JaneenJ
Participant

Seems Home Depot's Marketing team is doing something correctly 🙂

0 Upvotes
PDabas

A majority of the times, this task was left in the hands of sales tems, which took them away from other tasks. I think this is something which should be looked after via automation tools. Its imporant to know the stage of lead,. A lot of leads, say no to your products and services because of the competitive quotations, and a lot would say yes, but never proceed. In this case nurturing campaigns kicks in. Understand their decisions, and launch a lead nurturing campaigns using 4 types of emails.

0 Upvotes
AUdoh6
Participant

It is a timely efficient targeted approach to connect with contacts where you can create nurture campaigns based on buyers persona and journey

TJohnson14
Participant

GoDaddy does this really well. They email when you look up a domain's availability, then follow up with "it might be gone soon" then they follow up with "xx amount of people are looking at that domain, right now!"
 then follow it with "we have a discount for you" then "you won't hear from us again."

MKomal

Helping them with their needed subject 

Personalized email to ignite a conversation 

Timely reaction

Debosmita_Kundu

Personalized and timely emails. 

0 Upvotes
NathanTessema
Participant

Send regular and timely emails tailored to each lead in the buyer's journey. These emails can be automated.

0 Upvotes
BIkechi

Sending timely and regular email.

gloriafavour8

Build a personalised relationship through your email, start a conversation with them based on their behaviour and provide them with only information that us valuable to them.

0 Upvotes
amaguire2
Participant

Sending emails regularly and sending timely emails 

0 Upvotes
OIzuogu

Regular sending of emails that's are timely

0 Upvotes
UEzeZeechenna
Participant

Sending out not just regular and timely emails to leads, but being careful enough to send emails that touch on their buying interests.

0 Upvotes
AFischer3

Sending regular and also timely emails 

0 Upvotes
Brady_Rife

Persoanlizing a follow up email tailored towards the recipient is a great way to introduce a lead nurturing campaign.

0 Upvotes
Abduh

personalize and send them a message after they're doing action 

0 Upvotes
rosariorosalyn

• Know, Like Trust Method
  • I'll make sure that their time is worth it, and I'll provide value-driven content that answer's the market's pain points.
  • Personalized email and inject story, humor and inspiration
MMorgan7

Simply put, replying to a prospect's email in a timely fashion and start a conversation with them.  That level of adding value can nugde a client into the consideration stage quicker. 

mmsumons
Participant

There are a few examples of lead nurturing in action, but one that comes to mind is the way email marketers often work. Let's say you sign up for a free ebook on email marketing from a company. In exchange, they ask for your name and email address.

Once they have your information, they begin to send you regular emails with tips and tricks on how to improve your email marketing campaigns. They might also include case studies or stories of how other people have used their techniques to great success. Over time, as you continue to open and read these emails, you become more familiar with the company and more likely to consider purchasing their products or services.

DWright2
Participant

Sending emails regularly and in a timely manner.

0 Upvotes
pawankumar1412

Lead nurturing is very important to any modes of marketing because it shows us what to do once our marketing emails has delivered and acted upon from the contacts.

0 Upvotes