Email Marketing Tool

tomer
Participant

Saving an email draft in Hubspot CRM

SOLVE

Hello,

I integrated Hubspot with Gmail and was looking for a way to save an email draft before sending it.

Sometimes it might take a while to compose the email (as it contains technical information that is gathered for a few days).

Therefore, we have a need to start an email and edit it several times for a few days before sending it. Therefore, a draft capability will be great to have (same as in Gmail).

Is there such an option in Hubspot?

Thank you.

1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @tomer,

The 'Log in CRM' feature of the HubSpot Sales plugin for chrome or outlook adds those emails to your contact time line in HubSpot. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

26 Replies 26
tomer
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks for that. Is there a way to show the emails you're sending from Gmail inside the customer's activity log in HubSpot? If not, how are you tracking that activity then?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @tomer,

The 'Log in CRM' feature of the HubSpot Sales plugin for chrome or outlook adds those emails to your contact time line in HubSpot. 

Hope this helps.

NLariza
Participant

SOLVE

I had 3 important emails waiting to be sent, opened in different tabs. Was waiting to complete and send with some final content from a co-worker, when my computer crashed. Lost all that work, no drafts folder anywhere to be found. If I had just had them open in Gmail instead, it would have been saved.

Please make drafts section with autodrafts 😭

0 Upvotes
apexpred
Contributor

SOLVE

But the "log" feature only triggers when you send the email. What If I want to compose a message in CRM (not in Gmail) and save it to complete & send it later? 

0 Upvotes
tomer
Participant

SOLVE

Cool, I wasn't aware that such a plugin exists. Just installed it and it looks great! thank you 🙂

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender

SOLVE

Glad I could help 🙂

0 Upvotes