Email Marketing

STanner

Pricing - Sweepstakes/prize software

Does anyone work with a sweepstakes/prize software to collect emails to send newsletters to for businesses? I'm trying to figure out how to price it. The good softwares for it are expensive! 

2 Replies 2
danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Thanks for the tag @kvlschaefer. Hi @STanner. When I ran a sweepstakes previously I didn't use a third party solution, I just used a HubSpot form and landing page to gather the participants, and shared the contest in social and via our own email marketing. 

It almost sounds like the solutions you reference are giving you emails to send to, which sounds too much like purchasing a list of contacts. Hopefully I'm misreading that.

What is the third part system doing for you? Is it something HubSpot can handle with a form?

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @STanner,

Thanks for reaching out! 

I personally do not have experience with sweepstakes/prize software, however, I'll tag in some of our community members to see if they have any insight! 

Hi @DavidDennison@Sam62@danmoyle@CAnderson716 - Do you have any recommendations or resources for @STanner

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes