Email Marketing

Manya_S

Planning to Segment my audience better

I've been doing email marketing for a while now, but to take it to the next level, I believe segmentation is key. Currently, I'm not tracking the customer journey properly, so I'm unsure where to start with segmentation. In the past, I've only segmented based on region, which has been somewhat effective. How and where should I manage unsubscribers, bounced emails, and other audience categories to target them better in the future?

1 Reply 1
Adriane
Contributor | Diamond Partner
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Planning to Segment my audience better

Hi @Manya_S

segmentation is indeed a powerful tool for enhancing your email marketing efforts. To take it up a notch, consider delving into the customer journey and identifying key touchpoints where segmentation could add value.

Start by analyzing your current data to understand your audience better. Besides region, think about other factors such as demographics, behavior, purchase history, and engagement level.

For managing unsubscribers, bounced emails, and other audience categories, HubSpot offers robust features within its platform. You can utilize contact properties and lists to categorize subscribers based on their status or behavior.

Additionally, workflows can be set up to automate processes like re-engagement campaigns for inactive subscribers.

Check out this training in the HubSpot Academy to learn more about organizing your contacts and nurturing relationships. 

By fine-tuning your segmentation strategy and leveraging HubSpot's tools effectively, you'll be well-equipped to target your audience more precisely and drive better results.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best regards

Adriane

✔️ Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution

Adriane Grunenberg

HubSpot Automation & Digital Analytics Expert

Pinetco GmbH

emailAddress
adriane@pinetco.com
website
https://www.pinetco.com/
Kostenlosen Termin vereinbaren