Email Marketing

SGuerreroLara

Our Newsletter is not reaching all our contacts

Hey guys! I wanted to know if someone could enlighten me on how to ensure our monthly newsletter reaches all of our business contacts. For some reason, there are plenty of names we have registered on our lists and marked as "marketing contacts" on such lists yet the newsletter does not appear on their inbox somehow. 

Does anyone know how to fix this? Thank you!

3 Replies 3
Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Hi @SGuerreroLara this will depend on how you have the List configured that specifies the recipients of the email, if there are filters that are excluding some of your marketing contacts, and also whether you are excluding unengaged contacts.

You can open the list from the email and test the criteria to see why the contact you identified didn't receive the email by clicking Test Contact:

Jnix284_0-1712759230647.png

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

SGuerreroLara

Thank you so much Jennifer! I'm still new to HubSpot but when I send out this month's newsletter I will bear all of this in mind and hopefully fix it without too much trouble

Jnix284

You're welcome @SGuerreroLara, happy to help!

Definitely pop back in if you have any questions after your next newsletter goes out.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

0 Upvotes