Email Marketing Tool

pvtjetguy

Not Logged In, emails not tracked

SOLVE

I've connected my outlook to the e-mail tracking. However, when I enter an email address in to the outgoing e-mail, a side bar appears and advises that I am not logged in to Hubspot. Which in turn means I am not able to track the opens of my emails. How do I login so that Outlook and Hubspot are connected?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @pvtjetguy

If you have successfully downloaded the Outlook extension, you should see a box on your main Outlook navigation for HubSpot. If you click on where it says HubSpot Sales (see photo), you should have the option to configure your extension, which will prompt you to log into your portal. Once you've logged in your Outlook will be associated with your portal. 

2017-04-28_1014.png

Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @pvtjetguy

If you have successfully downloaded the Outlook extension, you should see a box on your main Outlook navigation for HubSpot. If you click on where it says HubSpot Sales (see photo), you should have the option to configure your extension, which will prompt you to log into your portal. Once you've logged in your Outlook will be associated with your portal. 

2017-04-28_1014.png

Jenny

0 Upvotes