Email Marketing Tool

TZAL

No Contact Lead Email notifications

SOLVE

For some reason we have recently stopped receiving email alerts when we get a new subcriber.

Using free hubspot account.

We have checked out email logs and nothing is going to spam.

Have reset email & added another account to the form where is says "When contacts are captured, send email notifications to".

Notifications are set to 'on' for the form.

Restested and contacts are being collected.

Any advice please?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @TZAL

Thank you for sending the information along. I was able to confirm on my end that the original email address is showing as receiving and opening the emails. If you aren't seeing them in your inbox, it is likely that they are being scanned upon being delivered in your inbox, opened by your email server, and then not being sent through due to spam settings on your email server's end.

If you are still experiencing the issue of not finding the emails in your inbox (or spam folder, etc), what I would recommend is whitelisting the IP addresses that the emails are being sent from. You can find the form submission IP addresses in this article

Thank you,

Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
9 Replies 9
RafiPN
Contributor

SOLVE

Are there any accidental spaces before or after your email address?

0 Upvotes
TZAL

SOLVE

No none - double-checked originally plus it wasn't changed i.e. was working then stopped.

Strange thing is that after adding a 2nd email (same domain) that does receive alerts!! But original email doesn't any more - odd!

0 Upvotes
TZAL

SOLVE

PS have tracked down date when this started: 10th June 2017

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @TZAL

Can you send along the original email address that is not receiving the notifications? It sounds as though maybe the email address starting bouncing. 

Once I have the email address I can provide next steps for troubleshooting. 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
TZAL

SOLVE

Not sure if that would help as the new working email is using the same @domain.address as the one that stopped on 10th June 2017

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

@TZAL individual email addresses bounce due to a variety of reasons, so if you can provide me with that individual email address I will be able to troubleshoot this further.

0 Upvotes
TZAL

SOLVE

Thanks, PM sent

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @TZAL

Thank you for sending the information along. I was able to confirm on my end that the original email address is showing as receiving and opening the emails. If you aren't seeing them in your inbox, it is likely that they are being scanned upon being delivered in your inbox, opened by your email server, and then not being sent through due to spam settings on your email server's end.

If you are still experiencing the issue of not finding the emails in your inbox (or spam folder, etc), what I would recommend is whitelisting the IP addresses that the emails are being sent from. You can find the form submission IP addresses in this article

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
TZAL

SOLVE

Thanks. It's odd that they come through still when sent to another email address using the same domain & server.

Anyway, many thanks for investigating.

0 Upvotes