Email Marketing Tool

sgchili
Participant

Manually append Time Zone to email addressses

SOLVE

I know HubSpot uses IP addresses to auto-append time zone to email addresses.  Is there a way we can manually append time zone to the addresses based on Area Code?

1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @sgchili  The time zone/IP relationship is built into master databases of IP addresses used universally. Since area codes can be dynamic and change, and  the area code property is not universal in nature, there is not a database available to tap this information. Any application of this would have to be developed in house.

That being said, this is a good idea. Can you add this as a post to our ideas forum for further comment?

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @sgchili  The time zone/IP relationship is built into master databases of IP addresses used universally. Since area codes can be dynamic and change, and  the area code property is not universal in nature, there is not a database available to tap this information. Any application of this would have to be developed in house.

That being said, this is a good idea. Can you add this as a post to our ideas forum for further comment?

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution