Email Marketing

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

In your opinion, what's a successful layout for a high-performing email?

High-performing emails are focused on taking the essential parts of an email and making sure they are optimized to drive your contacts toward your specific goal. In your opinion, describe what a successful marketing email template looks like.

Extra credit: If you have an example to share (whether it be a drawing or screenshot), please upload it.

*To learn more about this, check out the Creating a High-Performing Email lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

1.072 Antworten
SMazivila
Mitglied

High performing email should be able to target the right person if we takes in mind the ,5 Whys

Who

What

Where

When

Why

And it should also be written in the AIDA model

Caroline_03
Teilnehmer/-in

The successful layout for a high-performing email is selecting the right email and optimizing each part of your email to drive your contacts toward your specific goal to get a high investment in return.

0 Upvotes
IOjo-Thomas
Teilnehmer/-in

Proper and defined segments. 

0 Upvotes
uUgochukwu
Mitglied

Segmentation is important

mcawley
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

It's were you established I'm moving description of your products are product looks like you have to put in detail description of your products and what does it doing what you can have offer,
Have a picture what has sold before going description about yourself understanding your needs basically description of the way your product comes from what you put into it and when did the covers same down good for your,

Finalists of description of your products and what is it done for itself maybe sales transactions are picture viral have a good picture in the second opinion,
Have a list of customers who have bought and in detailed on the products more is better but one three ok.
0 Upvotes
DR236200
Mitglied

Continuing with my BBQ theme, here is an example of a high-performance email from Traeger - makers of pellet grills and a great company. I received the email this morning. 

The subject line is clear and simple and attention grabbing. On my phone, the preview text on my iPhone reads: "Stay warm with Trager hot sauces". 

Everything you need to know about this email is in the hero image with a easy to read and understand headline and copy with a clear CTA. If you want to continue reading the email below you can, but in this case, I went directly to "Shop hot sauces".

Screen Shot 2023-01-26 at 12.53.58 PM.png

Kelly3310
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Great example - both here and your earlier post with the BBQ theme!  Thanks for sharing!

0 Upvotes
TPadmananda
Mitglied

A high performing email should target the right person at the right time with the right content and should be made in the AIDA model and it should also give the 5 why's which are:

who

what

where

when 

why

mcawley
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

The first sentence and paragraph should be about the product products only and then I sign up for the customer ,
Connect spot would be to attract your customer to your product product custom ing is important because your eyes will tell you whether or not in the first seconds if they like to buy that products all about featured
Badly again about products and customer service which provide a good feedback on your behalf if you are well successful sales
Fourly  I was mentioned the customer maybe a sentences to say about a customer.
0 Upvotes
VUzoma
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

High performing email should be able to target the right person at the right time with the right content because inbound is the happy marrying of context and content, and it should also have the give why's which are

Who

What

Where

When

Why

And it should also be written in the AIDA model

0 Upvotes
AndrewLerch1
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Elite Partner
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Elite Partner

A successful marketing email template has:

-a clear CTA

-an intriguing subject line

-persona-relevant copywriting

-personalization

-attractive imagery/design

0 Upvotes
OObi8
Mitglied

A high performing email should be able to target the right person at the right time with the right content. AIDA email model can also help to create a high performing email.

AsherKabir
Teilnehmer/-in

To:______________

SUBJECT LINE

Preview Text

Then we can write engaging email copy here with some high quality images with links leading to desired action. 

Call-to-Action 

Social links

MCox6
Mitglied

Like your resume, keep the information clear and engaging.  Many people may scan and not read.

Skhattak
Teilnehmer/-in

The quote that says that the customers may not be interested in what you do or sell, but the information about why you do or sell may interest them.  

The AIDA copywriting formula can help here.

Personalization helps

And 5 whys that has mentioned in the video lesson

0 Upvotes
OBola
Mitglied

Your Sending email should not be from a generic like Admin/info@companyname.com

The subject line should stay between 41 -50 words (for the design to be mobile-friendly)

Try to include a bit of personalization if possible In the Subject line/preview text.

Email content should align with the subject line and preview text and the layout should be user-friendly with the right tone.

ShRahimoghli
Teilnehmer/-in

describe what a successful marketing email template looks like.

first, we set the main goal using different ways like the 5ws or the SMART. when the goal is determined, we define who is the receiver exactly and what's the stage of the person in our marketing funnel. we determine the sender's email address as well as the receiver's.
after that, we write down the subline and the preview text. the shorter the better!
we start writing the email copy with clarity, purpose, and the primary goal in mind. while writing the copy we should pay attention to the tone to be right for the occasion. it is preferred to attach an engaging relevant image to the email also.

This is it. hopefully, we are done!

mcawley
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Happy formance take your time spend your time to get to know the person and give great quality feedback to the customer and yourself
0 Upvotes
Alegra
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

HubSpot Academy recommends the following components for a high-performance email layout:

• An eye-catching topic
  • Short paragraphs
  • Bullet points
  • Right tone
  • White space
  • Call-to-action (CTA)

It's essential to stick to one CTA. Concerning the CTA, three questions can be helpful:

• What do I want the reader to do?

• Why should they do it?

• How will they know to do it?

I agree with all of those points. I'm swamped attending university, studying Digital Marketing here, and working long hours as a musician and singer. I delete emails with extended content and no white space.

Best,

I hope you have a pleasant day.

Alegra

LJatau
Mitglied

- A catchy and attractive subject line.

- Salutation and address the contacts appropriately.

- Beautiful introductory in the first line.

- Making use of short and detailed messages.

- Use bullet points.

- Avoid too many exclamations.

- Your email should carry the right tone all through.

DYoung24
Mitglied

D07A4741-F104-41A9-B4C5-3E87BB1BDA53.jpeg

3ED32828-AECD-4600-81E1-01C087D9F8A1.jpeg

 Air BnB is an excellent example company that produces successful, high performing email layouts. It is inclusive of everyone of all ages, genders and nationalities because who WOULDNT enjoy a destination vacation and or get away rental dwelling? Kudos to them for their target market strategies!!

0 Upvotes