Email Marketing

HSuree

Hello - Zapier integrations

Joined today, wanted to say Hi to all - my name's Harpreet and I'm working as Head of Marketing for a ERP software and business improvment/digitalisation company. 

Keen to get an understanding of whether anyone has used Zapier to integrate their contact database held in another tool to their HubSpot?

Note: no other marketplace integration exists...

Thanks in advance, Harpreet

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
HSuree

Thanks @MiaSrebrnjak 

Katheriin
Contributor

Hi @HSuree,

What contact database / tool are you looking to integrate? Zapier is super powerful and covers most of the tools on the internet, but the setup can be complex and prone to errors.

HSuree

Hi there, thanks for sharing - we area software house so its a bespoke system. I'll be doing a deep dive to map fields and then work from there as to how we set Zapier, would be keen to know if you have done anything similar already? If so, any tips you can recommend...

0 Upvotes
Katheriin
Contributor

Unfortunately, I cannot help you regarding the Zapier integration, but they do have very thorough documentation regarding how to build Zapier integrations. It's a separate question though whether you can built a "private" integration with Zapier — AFAIK all Zapier integrations have to be published on their platform.

I work with Outfunnel — we build integrations between CRMs and marketing tools (main value is contact sync), so I'm afraid we cannot help with bespoke systems. 

HSuree

Thanks for sharing, good to know.

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @HSuree,

welcome to the Communtiy! 

Many of our customers use Zapier to update or import contacts from other apps. This Knowledge base article will be a good starting point, but feel free to search or post in the Community if you'll have specific questions, we're glad to help. 😉 

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings