Email Marketing Tool

matteo

Hard bounced eMails

SOLVE

Hello all,

hard bounced with this errors:

Hard BouncedHubSpot server not recognized or restricted (check whitelisting)554 5.7.1 You are not allowed to connect (SC/SH)

or

Hard BouncedWe couldn't reach this recipient's email server (MX record)error dialing remote address: dial tcp 146.xxx.xxx:25: i/o timeout

or

Hard BouncedHubSpot server not recognized or restricted (check whitelisting)550 5.7.1 Recipient not authorized, your IP has been found on a block list

or

Hard BouncedBlocked due to recipient policy550 5.7.1 RESOLVER.RST.NotAuthorized; not authorized

or

Hard BouncedThe recipient's email server is unable to deliver email due to DNS issues on their endUnable to resolve MX record for domain_name.lt: servfail

could someone provide some kind of workarounds to solve asap the issue?

ty

m.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
relabidin
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hard bounced eMails

SOLVE

Hi @matteo,

These bounce messages indicate that there is an issue with the recipients' email server and they cannot receive your emails:

Hard BouncedWe couldn't reach this recipient's email server (MX record)error dialing remote address: dial tcp 146.xxx.xxx:25: i/o timeout
Hard BouncedThe recipient's email server is unable to deliver email due to DNS issues on their endUnable to resolve MX record for domain_name.lt: servfail

These addresses should remain bounced unless you have had correspondence with these contacts outside of HubSpot to confirm that their email addresses are valid.

The rest of the bounce messages indicate that the recipients' email servers rejected your email due to IP reputation. If you send me a private message with the affected email addresses and your HubID I can unbounce the affected addresses and chase down the IP reputation issue.

Rami 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
relabidin
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hard bounced eMails

SOLVE

Hi @matteo,

These bounce messages indicate that there is an issue with the recipients' email server and they cannot receive your emails:

These addresses should remain bounced unless you have had correspondence with these contacts outside of HubSpot to confirm that their email addresses are valid.

The rest of the bounce messages indicate that the recipients' email servers rejected your email due to IP reputation. If you send me a private message with the affected email addresses and your HubID I can unbounce the affected addresses and chase down the IP reputation issue.

Rami 

0 Upvotes
Alex5325

Hard bounced eMails

SOLVE

Rami

This is quoite old however I'm having the exact same hard bounce IP reputation issues with one of our key clients. Are you able to resolve this for me?

0 Upvotes