Gmail dont mark as "read"

New Contributor

Hello, I have hubspot CRM, I have integrated my gmail account, but when I read an email from hubspot, it is still "unread" on gmail, how can I  sycrnized both platforms?

thanks

0 Upvotes
6 Replies
Community Manager

Hi @lapacast,

The email will only be marked as opened if it is tracked and opened by the email recipient. Opening an email you have sent from your sent folder will not trigger the email to be marked as opened.

If you are seeing that emails that your recipients have opened are not being marked as opened after they have been, can you please provide screenshots of the email being sent (with the track option checked off), the response to that direct email from the recipient (in the same thread), and then what you are seeing on the contact record.

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi Jenny Thanks

I want to see the emails I read on Hubspot, marked as read when I see those on gmail. is it possible?

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @lapacast

Are you looking to see the emails that you have read within HubSpot? If so, this is not possible. 

The open notifications HubSpot provides are intended to show when the email recipient opened the email, not the sender.

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi, what I want is to check my mail always through Hubspot, but if I want to go to Gmail, I want to see those emails I already read on hubspot, as read on Gmail.

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @lapacast,

The functionality you are looking for is not currently available. If you would like to see it implemented in the future, I recommend creating an idea in our ideas forum.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

oh, ok thanks for your reply Smiley Wink

0 Upvotes