Email Marketing Tool

Breanna

Free Email Signature Not Downloading

SOLVE

Hi all! I am using the free email signature template. I have finished creating it and now when I try to download it says "You‘re almost there, just 1 more fields to download your free signature." I can't figure out what else is needed.  Can someone please help?! I would really love to use this email signature. I assume it has something to do with step two but nothing is there even when I click or scroll.screenshot.792.jpg

1 Accepted solution
ganievich998
Solution

SOLVE

I had the same issue in regular and incognito modes.

It looks like the mobile phone number is a mandatory field. However, it doesn't show up on Step 2, where you have to fill in incomplete fields. You should return to the form and add the mobile number. 

Once I put it in, I was able to download the signature.

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

12 Replies 12
ganievich998
Solution

SOLVE

I had the same issue in regular and incognito modes.

It looks like the mobile phone number is a mandatory field. However, it doesn't show up on Step 2, where you have to fill in incomplete fields. You should return to the form and add the mobile number. 

Once I put it in, I was able to download the signature.

Hope that helps.

jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thank you fo sharing @ganievich998!

0 Upvotes
amanson
Participant

SOLVE

Adding the mobile number in there worked, thanks!

0 Upvotes
KBond
Participant

SOLVE

I was told by HubSpot support to try using the email generator link in an incognito browser window. This worked for me, but not for a co-worker.

seanbrowne1994
Participant

SOLVE

Going to try this now and update on the results.

0 Upvotes
seanbrowne1994
Participant

SOLVE

Still no luck. The problem is there are only 5 fields to fill out and it initially it asked for 6 fields. I think step 1 is field that needs to be approved but there is no option to approve the design. After filling in the 5 at the bottom it still asks for 1 more field to be completed.email issue.PNG

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi all, 

I have done some testing on my end and with the Support team and I am not able to reproduce the error. 

Can you please try completing the steps in an incognito window as well as after clearing your cache? I realize this is a basic first step but it will allow me to isolate if this issue is only occurring in cached areas, or in certain web browsers. 

If the issue persists after taking these steps, please let me know what web browser you are using. If you can also collect a har file during the proccess, that will help the Support team gain more insight into why this is happening for you all. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
seanbrowne1994
Participant

SOLVE

I am having the same problem. I have tried firefox, chrome, and edge. No luck. I tried the phone support but it is only for paid customers. I assume there is no fix yet as there has been no update on this thread. Too bad, becuase this is a great generator.

0 Upvotes
chriscochran

SOLVE

I am having the same problem.  I created my email signature on Hubspot Email Generator and cannot get it downloaded in my hubspot email.  Makes no sense

amanson
Participant

SOLVE

I am experiencing the same thing. I've tried in multuple browsers and all have the same issue.

MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

SOLVE

Behavior confirmed. 

cc: @jennysowyrda@edjusten

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
Breanna

SOLVE

So what can I do to get the signature to download?