Email Marketing Tool

hancockandparso

Fasthosts - Email sending Domains

SOLVE

Hi,

Does anyone have their domain hosted with fasthosts, I'm trying to setup the CNAME etc but it doesnt seem to work, not sure if I'm doing something wrong as HS keeps saying invalid settings when I have entered everything. 

Anybody sorted it with fasthosts DNS?

Thanks,

Chris

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi Chris,

I've launched HubSpot sites for clients using fasthosts as DNS, so I know it's possible. We also used to resell fasthosts' web hosting services, so I should be able to help you. 

That said, the DNS configuration of every HubSpot website I've launched has been different and thrown up one problem or another!

DNS information is sensitive so if you want me to take a look I suggest you PM me a screenshot of your setting and I'll see if I can help. 

Cheers, Phil.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi Chris,

I've launched HubSpot sites for clients using fasthosts as DNS, so I know it's possible. We also used to resell fasthosts' web hosting services, so I should be able to help you. 

That said, the DNS configuration of every HubSpot website I've launched has been different and thrown up one problem or another!

DNS information is sensitive so if you want me to take a look I suggest you PM me a screenshot of your setting and I'll see if I can help. 

Cheers, Phil.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Upvotes
hancockandparso

SOLVE

Thanks Phil will do

0 Upvotes