Exporting Email Report

SOLVE
Highlighted
Top Contributor

Hi when exporting sent email report, is there a way to customize the columns? e.g i want to export the report with the recipients' company name. In my report it only shows a column with their email address.  

Thanks

Allison 

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @AllisonAltus At this time, only the shown options are available. Since the company property is not crucial to the sending of the email, it is not included in the report.

As an alternative, you could use the list tool to create a list of opens or clicks of the email, and export that with the company name. This would show you actively engaged contacts without having to weed through contacts who didn't open the message. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
3 Replies
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @AllisonAltus At this time, only the shown options are available. Since the company property is not crucial to the sending of the email, it is not included in the report.

As an alternative, you could use the list tool to create a list of opens or clicks of the email, and export that with the company name. This would show you actively engaged contacts without having to weed through contacts who didn't open the message. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

We have the same request. Our Sales team would like to analyze email data for recipients who've opened/clicked/etc. and it would be a lot easier for them to sort the report by company. I seem to remember being able to customize the fields - it would be helpful to at least include this one.

The alternative approach - creating a list off the recipients - did not yield the same number of recipients (I'm guessing because of contact changes) and so I cannot merge the two reports to include the company.

Thanks for all you do!

Occasional Contributor

Yes. Me too.  I'm often amazed at the basic things you cannot do in Hubspot. If I want to export a report of engagement with an email, I cannot include the company name. So, I may have email addresses on that report that are at Gmail, or Hotmail, or Comcast.net and I, or whoever I send it to, can't quickly tell who the company is. It should be a basic feature in Hubspot to be able to select whatever fields were on the original list and include them in an exported report that shows that email's performance.