Email Marketing Tool

AEPD

Emal Notifications

SOLVE

Hi, I am having problems with the Emal Notifications. I send out separate emails, however they get grouped as one in notifications. Its rather annoying when you are tracking individual emails and you can only see one name/person for all. It defeats the purpose of tracking emails..

Anyone having the same? Any solutions? 

Thanks in advance

Mark

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Emal Notifications

SOLVE

Hi @AEPD,

Do the notifications look like the ones outlined in this article? Are you sending the same email to the recipients (copy and pasting or using a template)? It sounds like the system is reading the tracking pixel once for all of the emails, as opposed to having unqiue pixels per recipient. This can happen when emails are forwarded or copy and pasted.

If you can take screenshots and direct message them to me (through the envelope in the top right hand corner) that would be great!

Thanks,

Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Emal Notifications

SOLVE

Hi @AEPD,

Is this happening for all emails that you are sending out? Are you using a template when sending the email (is the body of the email the same)? What do you see in your activities feed? Are the notifications clumped together or showing properly? 

The more information, screenshots and details you can provide, the better the Community can assist!

Thanks,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
AEPD

Emal Notifications

SOLVE

Hi Jenny,

Sorry for the late reply, I missed your email 

So basically, if I send more than one email, even if they are to different people or from different organisations, the notifications get clumped together in the activity feed. I can't tell who or which recipient opened the email.

I would love to take screenshots but unfortunately, I don't know how to cove their email address to post here.

Best

EN

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Emal Notifications

SOLVE

Hi @AEPD,

Do the notifications look like the ones outlined in this article? Are you sending the same email to the recipients (copy and pasting or using a template)? It sounds like the system is reading the tracking pixel once for all of the emails, as opposed to having unqiue pixels per recipient. This can happen when emails are forwarded or copy and pasted.

If you can take screenshots and direct message them to me (through the envelope in the top right hand corner) that would be great!

Thanks,

Jenny

0 Upvotes