Email Marketing Tool

PamelaJLG

Email integration

SOLVE

Hello,

I'm halfway into my evaluation of Hubspots. I really like it thus far.

At any rate, a new feature in my email for list contacts is the integration of other email accounts. I went ahead an added my business gmail account, but that's all I want to do. However, I can't get things to change. I want to move on and send emails, but it won't let me. I'm stuck with this:Hubspot Email Issue.JPG

What's my next move?

Thanks you,

Pamela

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Email integration

SOLVE

Hi @PamelaJLG

Have you followed the steps outlined in this article: How to connect your email inbox to HubSpot Sales?

If after following the steps in the article the issue persists, I would recommend looking at this thread from the HubSpot Community which outlines a resolution to this same issue by enabling imap for all mail within your Gmail settings: Connecting Gmail in CRM

Thanks,

Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Email integration

SOLVE

Hi @PamelaJLG

Have you followed the steps outlined in this article: How to connect your email inbox to HubSpot Sales?

If after following the steps in the article the issue persists, I would recommend looking at this thread from the HubSpot Community which outlines a resolution to this same issue by enabling imap for all mail within your Gmail settings: Connecting Gmail in CRM

Thanks,

Jenny

0 Upvotes