Email Marketing Tool

sardinia
Participant

Email NOT delivering and not bounced back

Hello, yesterday it happened that 90% of email I've sent, individually, nevere arrived, neither bounced back to me. Simply result as "sent". did you ever experienced the same? do you know what could be the reason  why this happens?

2 Replies 2
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

Q: Email NOT delivering and not bounced back

Short A: Many reasons this could happen ...

Longer A: The #1 reason individual emails aren't being delivered is either because your email domain is misconfigured or your email domain's reputation (or IP) has been tarnished. Usually as a result of sending spam.

Many don't understand that abuse complaints filed against an email domain are cummulative. AND they follow that email domain from email service provider to email service provider, from email client to email client. AND they can impact every single sender using that email domain's IP address. (facepalm)

Ever notice how many major brands send marketing email from a totally different domain than their primary brand domain? This is particularly important for ecommerce domains where a damaged email domain can impact things like purchase receipts.

You may want to hire help to resolve issues around your email domain. (totally your call) But the first thing you should do when 90% of individually sent emails aren't being delivered is ... STOP SENDING MARKETING EMAIL IMMEDIATELY.

Just a thought.hubspot-forum-signature-badge-v01.png

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
sardinia
Participant

Thank you for your advice. The emails I have sent were solicited by the receiver.

They asked me to send them those emails. I've tested the email and now scores better due to the fact of ALT tags in the signature and other details that my server had to comply with.

0 Upvotes