Email Marketing Tool

Canaya
Participant

Email Marketing - Email sending domains

SOLVE

not sure what htis means, can anybody help me understand this? 

"Your portal is not set up to use Email Sending Domains with ( company name)" 

im not sure if this is a problem when sending out emails but would like to know why my portal is not set up to use email sending domains and why i need it. 

thanks, 

Carlos Anaya

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

Hey Carlos Smiley Happy

Setting up an email sending domain within HubSpot gives you the ability to remove the "via hubspot.com" and "on behalf of yourdomain.com" that you sometimes see when you send an email from HubSpot. It's also a BIG HELP in email delivarability and making sure your emails reach the inbox / aren't filtered as spam.

Set up is pretty simple and outlined very well in this knowledge base article: Email Marketing - Email sending domains 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

Hey Carlos Smiley Happy

Setting up an email sending domain within HubSpot gives you the ability to remove the "via hubspot.com" and "on behalf of yourdomain.com" that you sometimes see when you send an email from HubSpot. It's also a BIG HELP in email delivarability and making sure your emails reach the inbox / aren't filtered as spam.

Set up is pretty simple and outlined very well in this knowledge base article: Email Marketing - Email sending domains 

0 Upvotes
Canaya
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you Tommy, 

I appreciate your thorough explination. i see now what i must do and why i should do it. great help.

thanks again,

Carlos Anaya 

0 Upvotes
KKye

SOLVE

Have the above mentioned techniques worked for you? As I am using it for google maps leads generator company. Although I have followed the above mentioned techniques step by step but still the issue is facing. Kindly guide me how you fixed the issue?

0 Upvotes