Email Marketing Tool

jbyerly

Email Image Slider?

SOLVE

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone is aware of the option to add an image slider to the email code in Hubspot.  If there is such a possibility, would you kindly explain to me how an image slider can be added to an email?

Thanks in advance,

Joel

1 Accepted solution
shearn
Solution
Key Advisor

Email Image Slider?

SOLVE

I'm not aware of the ability to add an image slider to an email because it requires additional scripting to get the slider to actually work, which you can't include in an email. Additionally, I can see this causing many issues across the different email clients, both desktop and mobile, if it could actually be done.

The best option if you want to showcase several images would be to create a GIF.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
shearn
Solution
Key Advisor

Email Image Slider?

SOLVE

I'm not aware of the ability to add an image slider to an email because it requires additional scripting to get the slider to actually work, which you can't include in an email. Additionally, I can see this causing many issues across the different email clients, both desktop and mobile, if it could actually be done.

The best option if you want to showcase several images would be to create a GIF.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.