Email Marketing

ChrisChiha
Top Contributor

Dynamic content - Marketing email - Mobile responsive / Media Queries

Hello,

I am creating an email campaign to contacts where i want to add the signature of the contact owner in the end on the email.

I have 20 contact owners, and ofcourse it is not feasible to create 20 different versions just to have different signatures on each version.

I coded a module with hubl and html, it worked great, however i can't add media queries to the module => It renders terribly on mobile phone.

What is the best approach to overcome this issue ? I want to add the signature according to the contact owner, but i want it to be mobile responsive as well.

Thanks,

Chris

3 Replies 3
MFischer
Participant | Platinum Partner
Participant | Platinum Partner

Hello @ChrisChiha 

Have you tried the programmable email feature (Beta)? Create programmable emails (BETA) 

I recently used this feature for a client of ours. The dynamic module behaves perfectly responsive in the emails. You certainly have more options here than with a regular email module.

Cheers
Michèle

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ChrisChiha,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

It's great that you've been able to solve this with a custom coded module. 

I found some basic information about media queries here, but I also wanted to ask a couple of subject matter experts for advice: 

hi @Kevin-C , @MFischer@alyssamwilie, do you maybe have any tips for @ChrisChiha? Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team   

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

ChrisChiha
Top Contributor

Hello @MiaSrebrnjak ,

Custom modules didn't solve my issue, as the module is not displaying well on mobile version. I am not able to add media query in a partial module.

Is there a way to add the hubl directly inside the email drag and drop section ? Or the only way to do this to code the entire email as a seperate template in design manager ?

Thank you!
@ChrisChiha 

0 Upvotes