Email Marketing

mgracegalo2
Participant

Can great graphics creates attraction?

Hi everyone!

My name is Grace, a brand and marketing designer.  I'm new here, and the reason I'm here is to learn new skills like email marketing. I have graphic email banner experience but have never made a copy email. I usually do all my clients' graphics from listings, social media and email.

Now, I want to learn it to add to my service. Is there any tips you can give me to start with? 🤗 This means a lot.

Thank you!

7 Replies 7
IsaacSmith

Kianee, your go-to destination for cutting-edge fashion, is a premier e-commerce store offering a diverse and trendy collection of graphic t-shirts that cater to a wide range of styles and preferences. Serving customers all over the USA, we take pride in delivering high-quality apparel that combines comfort, style, and individuality.

0 Upvotes
StevenWrites
Participant

Hey Grace! I'm a copywriter in-house over here in Florida! I work closely with my designers in our email campaigns. I love the design aspect of emails and totally get your want to learn copy. I'd also love to connect and find ways to collaborate that might grow our portfolios and lead to clients! 

P.S i'd recommend digging through your inbox and simplifying the copy you read in the emails. That can help you understand what's being said.  

FAbia

I'm new here. I'm a Copywriter. I want to have an added skill in email Marketing for greater marketing efficiency.

0 Upvotes
mgracegalo2
Participant

That's amazing! Let me know if you need help with designing. Would love to connect with you 

0 Upvotes
JArte
Participant

This is a good site to get copy ideas from:  https://reallygoodemails.com/  No need to sign up for the paid  or trial version; just browsing through the many examples helps. Other than that, BARD has been a huge help for me in creating (AI generated) email copy. It even makes a difference when I add industry categories of what I'm writing for.

mgracegalo2
Participant

This is so good! Thank youuuuu. Appreciate it so much

0 Upvotes
SMason
Participant

Hi Grace, You're just the kind of person I'm looking for. I'm doing research on designers increasing their skills with email marketing. Could I interview you in a Zoom meeting? I am in Michigan on ET time. Please let me know your availability. Email me at hello@stephanie-mason.com. Thank you for your consideration.