Email Marketing

brit_brooks_swf

Best Email Marketing Platform

I'm sure this has already been talked about here, but I'm curious to know what your favorite email marketing platform is. I've worked with MailChimp before, and it's not too bad. But I'm looking to use a different platform for my new business. Thank you!

3 Replies 3
ridwan99

I'm sure this has already been talked about here, but I'm curious to know what your favorite email marketing platform is. I've worked with MailChimp before, and it's not too bad. But I'm looking to use a different platform for my new business. Thank you!

0 Upvotes
Janell_Uken
Participant

Hi Brit,

If you have HubSpot are you subscribed to the Marketing Hub? Sending mass emails are so simple from HubSpot and the analytics are perfect for following up with those potentially interested. A lot of great tools, but start with the basics and you won't feel overwhelmed.😀https://knowledge.hubspot.com/marketing-tools/topics#email 

Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Hi @brit_brooks_swf welcome to the community!

I've also worked with MailChimp and a few others, but I think it goes without saying that HubSpot has superior email marketing tools as part of their all-on-one platform because everything is directly connected to a Smart CRM.

Signing up for Starter Suite offers very competitive pricing for new businesses with a lt of opportunity to grow. What other platforms are you considering?

All the best for your journey ahead!

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Director of Revenue Operations at WORQFLOW

connect with Jen on Linkedin