Email Marketing Tool

jordanb

Automated Email Graphics

SOLVE

Hi. I sent out an automated email and the preview that is shown on Hubspot is not the way it was sent out to my consumers.  Every time I log in to preview or edit the email it shows all my changes but it sends out differently. I am using the "Soar" email template and it dsiplays "saor.png" when it sends to consumers even though I have replaced that with my company logo.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
shearn
Solution
Key Advisor

Automated Email Graphics

SOLVE

I've used this same template and whenever you create an email the preview does show the Soar logo.  I've even changed it in the template and it still shows the Soar logo in the preview.  Pretty sure this is just a bug. 

But, I found checking the 'Override default logo for this page' and selecting your company logo does the job.

Always make sure to use the 'test in different email clients' tool in the editor and to send yourself test emails before you publish and send to customers.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
shearn
Solution
Key Advisor

Automated Email Graphics

SOLVE

I've used this same template and whenever you create an email the preview does show the Soar logo.  I've even changed it in the template and it still shows the Soar logo in the preview.  Pretty sure this is just a bug. 

But, I found checking the 'Override default logo for this page' and selecting your company logo does the job.

Always make sure to use the 'test in different email clients' tool in the editor and to send yourself test emails before you publish and send to customers.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.
0 Upvotes