Email Marketing Tool

Jems212
Participant

Analyzing Email Marketing Performance

SOLVE

I'm looking an easier way to monitor my total email marketing performance.

On the dashboard where it says top emails it's all emails - even those from workflows and internal emails but I really want to look at my top marketing emails only.

I want to see avaergae open and click rates but only from marketing emails not automated workflow emails and internal emails being counted in these numbers. 

The email analyze graph of performance would be a great tool but is cluttered with irrelevant emails that may only have went to a few people and has 100% open rate. 

Much appreciated!! 

1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Jems212,

If you go into the email dashboard and then go to "Analyze", you can filter what you see. This will allow you to summarize performance by email type and date range.

If you only want to see your marketing emails, use the dropdown for Email Type and choose Batch. 

This should help you out!

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Josh
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Jems212,

If you go into the email dashboard and then go to "Analyze", you can filter what you see. This will allow you to summarize performance by email type and date range.

If you only want to see your marketing emails, use the dropdown for Email Type and choose Batch. 

This should help you out!

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

0 Upvotes