Email Marketing Tool

ChristaFloor
Membre

wysiwyg mail template builder

Résolue

Hi,

I'm a new user and graphic designer for a PR firm. I need to design a newsletter template for a client, but I can't find out where I can do that. I've found the Design Tool, but as far as I can see it only works with code, so not really design. 

Does Hubspot offer a wysiwyg solution to designing email templates?

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
jieyintan
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Résolue
0 Votes
4 Réponses
jieyintan
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Résolue

Hi @ChristaFloor,

You can consider using the Drag and Drop email editor instead of the Design Tools! Here's a guide on that: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/create-marketing-emails-in-the-drag-and-drop-email-editor 

While we can't really save this as a template, you can consider naming the email something like [TEMPLATE] Newsletter Email. Whenever you need to use this template, you can then just search for [TEMPLATE] under Marketing > Email, and clone out the email for use. 🙂 

ChristaFloor
Membre

Résolue

Hi @jieyintan,

Thank you for your reply, this was indeed something I discussed with a co-worker and it is something that could work in the interim. But eventually our client wants a template with which they can build their own newsletters when needed.

We found different locations where we can work on emails (mainly in html and hubl which we both don't know how to write) but it's very unclear what happens when we change something.

Is there a wysiwyg template builder in Hubspot?

Thanks, Christa

0 Votes
jieyintan
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Résolue
0 Votes
ChristaFloor
Membre