Email Marketing Tool

StPatrick
Contributor

workflow reconversion not sending email

SOLVE

Hi,

I have a form and a workflow and the form does get submitted properly. But when I test is so I can see the workflow in action - with an exsiting email - I get a reconversion notice - which is expected -- but I'm not getting an email at any of the email addresses that I already have in HS.  

Is that a setting somewhere? It would seem that I woud want existing clients to be able to get lead magnets about new topics.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @StPatrick,

This sounds like you haven't enabled re-enrollment in your workflow: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/workflows/add-re-enrollment-triggers-to-a-workflow

tl;dr: Click into the enrollment triggers box of your workflow, let the right sidebar open, click into the re-enrollment tab, flick the switch and check the box for the form submissions.

By default, workflow will only enroll a contact once. This settings makes it so that they will be enrolled repeatedly, when eligible.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @StPatrick,

This sounds like you haven't enabled re-enrollment in your workflow: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/workflows/add-re-enrollment-triggers-to-a-workflow

tl;dr: Click into the enrollment triggers box of your workflow, let the right sidebar open, click into the re-enrollment tab, flick the switch and check the box for the form submissions.

By default, workflow will only enroll a contact once. This settings makes it so that they will be enrolled repeatedly, when eligible.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.