Email Marketing Tool

انصرتی
Miembro

survey form in email

resolver

Hi

I want put a short survey form in email. how can i do it? please guide me.

for form i have a shortcode.

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
webdew
Solución
Guía | Partner nivel Diamond

survey form in email

resolver

Hi @انصرتی ,

Ans: Hubspot allows you to create surveys of your own. You can create your own survey and then can send that survey to the contacts you want, if you have a service hub professional or enterprise. This is how it goes : 

1. Go to SERVICE in the main Navigation bar
  2. Go to Feedback Surveys
  3. Click on Create Survey in the top right
  4. You can either select pre defined surveys or you can create your own
  5. Click Next
  6. A new window named Delivery method will appear. To send the surveys through email choose email
  7. While creating in the recipient section you can decide whom to send the survey. You can set the criteria according to your need.

And you are good to go !

Here i am attaching an article for more help in case you need !

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/customer-feedback/create-and-send-customer-satisfaction-surveys

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
webdew

survey form in email

resolver

@انصرتی , Please also check this thread here. hope it helps you: Solved: HubSpot Community - Does anyone embed surveys in emails? - HubSpot Community

Regards.

0 Me gusta
webdew
Solución

survey form in email

resolver

Hi @انصرتی ,

Ans: Hubspot allows you to create surveys of your own. You can create your own survey and then can send that survey to the contacts you want, if you have a service hub professional or enterprise. This is how it goes : 

1. Go to SERVICE in the main Navigation bar
  2. Go to Feedback Surveys
  3. Click on Create Survey in the top right
  4. You can either select pre defined surveys or you can create your own
  5. Click Next
  6. A new window named Delivery method will appear. To send the surveys through email choose email
  7. While creating in the recipient section you can decide whom to send the survey. You can set the criteria according to your need.

And you are good to go !

Here i am attaching an article for more help in case you need !

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/customer-feedback/create-and-send-customer-satisfaction-surveys

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.