Email Marketing Tool

user9274004
Participante

smart rules emails

resolver

Hello!

I need to add a smart rule where one group would see a button and the other would not.

When there is a need to do that with a text block, I can simply leave it empty, but I don't see a way to remove button as I don't want one of the groups to see the button at all.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you!

1 Soluciones aceptada
ndwilliams3
Solución
Asesor destacado

smart rules emails

resolver

If you are using the button module within the drag and drop template, there's not an option to remove the button. The only fix I can suggest is

1. Make the button background and font color the same as your email body background. 
  2. Use the URL option and # as the url. 
  3. Set the button text to a "space" and the font size to 1px.
  4. Turn the padding off 
  5. Set the alignment to right to push to the edge.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

6 Respuestas 6
ndwilliams3
Solución
Asesor destacado

smart rules emails

resolver

If you are using the button module within the drag and drop template, there's not an option to remove the button. The only fix I can suggest is

1. Make the button background and font color the same as your email body background. 
  2. Use the URL option and # as the url. 
  3. Set the button text to a "space" and the font size to 1px.
  4. Turn the padding off 
  5. Set the alignment to right to push to the edge.
user9274004
Participante

smart rules emails

resolver
Hi ndwilliams3, That is actually a very nice workaround. It works perfectly. Thank you!
Daniel_Bleich
Asesor destacado

smart rules emails

resolver

Hi,

If you use smart modules you can add a rule depending on how you want to designate the buttons.

If each group is part of a specific list you can add the button for list "a" and remove the botton from module from list "b".

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
user9274004
Participante

smart rules emails

resolver

Hi Daniel,

I have lists and smart content working fine in my emails. The problem: I don't see how exactly can I remove the button for one of the groups? I see how I can make the button different, but I don't see how to remove it completely for one of the groups.

0 Me gusta
Daniel_Bleich
Asesor destacado

smart rules emails

resolver

Hi,

You do not make the CTA itself "smart" you make the module the CTA sits in "smart".

Then you can just delete it per the rule you want it not to show.

You do this inside the email editor after you already have a CTA.

Regards,

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Me gusta
mlcantin
Participante

smart rules emails

resolver

Hi there,

Your solution seem logical. Although, I do not see how to accomplish that.

You can put a smart rule on the module of CTA, but I don't see that you can put a smart rule on a layout.

Can you walk us through how to do it?

0 Me gusta