Email Marketing Tool

NatalieNo1
Participant

"is opted out of email" - HOW Can I re-subscribe users?? - Marketing Starter!

SOLVE

Feeling very frustrated.

I have customers who thought they would UNSUBSCRIBE.  Rude!

However, as we've grown, we've developed more specific mailers. I NOW need to be able to ask my customers to resubscribed to certain mailers so we can send them specific updates and news. that they WANT.

But I cant do it? unless I upgrade to a package 3/4 times more money!.

I have tried deleting a test contact and resubscribing via a form on the website.. but remains opt-out.

What happens if someone who opted out a year ago - suddenly goes to our website, fills a form out - But SORRY no - you opted out - tough luck??

???? HELP PLEASE 

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @NatalieNo1,

How dare they! 😉

There are two ways to resubscribe contacts, only one of them is availabe in Marketing Hub Starter. You're not going to like this: They have click the email preferences link at the end of the email and actively re-select their subscriptions on the email preference page.

In Marketing Hub Professional and Enterprise, contacts can resubscribe through a HubSpot form and resubscription email, see here.

Both options are explained here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/resubscribe-contacts-to-your-marketing-emails

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @NatalieNo1,

Marketing Hub Basic was a product tier that is not offered anymore. It was priced between Marketing Hub Starter and Professional. I'd agree that it would be great if this feature was included in Marketing Hub Starter – unfortunately, it's not.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
NatalieNo1
Participant

SOLVE

However.. on a help webpage I see this sentence... 

Basic? Starter? Same thing no? I can't find anything on pricing for a Legacy Marketing Hub Basic package?

Seems a bit over the top to jump from £50 a month to a min $800 a month just to be able to produce a re-subscribe form?

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/resubscribe-contacts-to-your-marketing-emails

"Resubscribe a contact through a HubSpot form (Marketing Hub Enterprise, Professional, or Legacy Marketing Hub Basic only)"

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Unfortunately, that's a limitation of the Marketing Hub Starter at the moment, @NatalieNo1.

Have a great day, despite this setback!

Karsten Köhler

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @NatalieNo1,

How dare they! 😉

There are two ways to resubscribe contacts, only one of them is availabe in Marketing Hub Starter. You're not going to like this: They have click the email preferences link at the end of the email and actively re-select their subscriptions on the email preference page.

In Marketing Hub Professional and Enterprise, contacts can resubscribe through a HubSpot form and resubscription email, see here.

Both options are explained here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/resubscribe-contacts-to-your-marketing-emails

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

NatalieNo1
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you, Karsten - you're right, I don't like this!

How am I supposed to tell a client - can you phone your IT department and get them to magically re-appear our email from a year ago.. cheers.  and then be a love! re-subscribe. 😳