Email Marketing Tool

HHayes

"follow up email" template

SOLVE

I created a follow up email to be sent when someone submits their email address.  It is NOT found Forms > Follow up.  I created a Landing Page that includes that form and it is auto sending the correct email but I need to make a correction and cannot find it in the portal.  Thanks for your help!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @HHayes,

It's hard to say where exactly that email is without being able to check in your portal – but there is an easy way to find it. If you submit the form yourself, you can then navigate to your contact record and you should find the timeline entry for this email. In that timeline entry, the email that was just sent to you should also be linked. When you click the link, it should take you the email asset where you can edit it again.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
GeorgeBThomas
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@HHayes,

The first place I would look is in the actual form. It may be in that follow-up system vs. a marketing email using a workflow.

If you need some help tracking this down, just DM me and I could take a couple of minutes to see if I can help!

If you have more to share, I'm all ears.

George B. Thomas

HubSpot Helper & Owner

George B. Thomas, LLC

(252) 656-5950 | (330) 232-6117
george@georgebthomas.com
www.georgebthomas.com
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @HHayes,

It's hard to say where exactly that email is without being able to check in your portal – but there is an easy way to find it. If you submit the form yourself, you can then navigate to your contact record and you should find the timeline entry for this email. In that timeline entry, the email that was just sent to you should also be linked. When you click the link, it should take you the email asset where you can edit it again.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.